• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironlion Orange Tops

JJones

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironlion is top notch. The orange tops are excellent. Started January 1st 2017- Present day. I started at .25iu ED pre workout, .25 post workout. 6 weeks in I bumped it up to .50 pre .50 post. At this point my metabolism started to get crazy, I was starting to eat like a horse and sleeping like a sloth. Once I increased my caloric intake the fatigue feeling went away. At 12 weeks I bumped it up to .75 pre and post. Few weeks into to this I started to cut up, noticed my muscles having more "pop" effect. The pump is as getting almost painful, the type of pain you lift for. At 18 weeks still doing .75 I stared getting major wrist pain, tingles in fingers, really fatigue feeling, hurt like growing pains would be described. 19 weeks in I dialed back down to my current dose of .50 pre and .50 post. I am becoming more vascular, can eat like a horse, muscle development is starting to take effect, sleep is great, energy during the day is great, muscle stamina last for days! If you are going to take the leap I would highly recommend these guys!! Their packaging is very discreet, shipping is on point, communication is above the rest, very quick with a reply. If you have any question fill free to message me. Again this stuff is legit as it gets! 5 star product highly recommended!!!!

Back