• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HIP HOP W.O. music

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Music is huge for me and I listen to almost every genre. I like CCR., Led Z.etc.etc., to 80's., 90's., Mainstream., Rock., Heavy Metal., Hip hop.,,pretty much ALL genre's. I have seen W.O. Music threads before but how bout HIP HOP ONLY in this thread and I'm gonna kick this bitch off with some Old school hip hop. Let's hear some of your favorites of Hip Hop...old school or new age., just any shit that gets ya pumped up. Lets hear yours fellas.??

https://youtu.be/vimZj8HW0Kg
'LL Cool J. ^^^^^ "Mama Said Knock You Out.

Music is huge for me and I listen to almost every genre. I like CCR., Led Z.etc.etc., to 80's., 90's., Mainstream., Rock., Heavy Metal., Hip hop.,,pretty much ALL genre's. I have seen W.O. Music threads before but how bout HIP HOP ONLY in this thread and I'm gonna kick this bitch off with some Old school hip hop. Let's hear some of your favorites of Hip Hop...old school or new age., just any shit that gets ya pumped up. Lets hear yours fellas.??

https://youtu.be/vimZj8HW0Kg
'LL Cool J. ^^^^^ "Mama Said Knock You Out.
Old school, new from the pic

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

they spoke english back in the day, I cant stand the new drunk or high on crack speak

Horrorcore fo a nigga :cool:

its suprising how much music is over produced and people dont even notice the garbage they are hearing, not just with rap but rap in general its more noticable since there are no instruments being played, the pro tools, doubled up vocals and auto tunining. just sounds like noise to me

its suprising how much music is over produced and people dont even notice the garbage they are hearing, not just with rap but rap in general its more noticable since there are no instruments being played, the pro tools, doubled up vocals and auto tunining. just sounds like noise to me

It's not though...it's awesome.

I like jazz and alternative (90's and now) but I am sick of classic rock. I don't care how good the music is. Fuckin boring shit, IMO.

It's not though...it's awesome.

I like jazz and alternative (90's and now) but I am sick of classic rock. I don't care how good the music is. Fuckin boring shit, IMO.
its harder to hear with rock because the multi track each instrument, but everything today is like this and that takes the artist creativity out of the mix and puts the producer at the center

Get Shredded!
its harder to hear with rock because the multi track each instrument, but everything today is like this and that takes the artist creativity out of the mix and puts the producer at the center

that is very true. Kanye is an excellent producer too

Back