• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Halo log

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excited for this chance to do a log and this is sponsored my Dannie of Basicstero. Thank you.

So received the Halo, quick turnaround, about 2 weeks or so.

About me: I'm prepping for my first powerlifting meet In Q4 this year: masters shw (308+). Currently sitting about 310lbs. Working out 5 times a week. Monday Friday are accessories with Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday dedicated to squats bench press and deadlift respectively. I'll be reporting on these workouts.

My current PRs are as follows:
Squat: 585lbs
Benchpress: 385lbs
Deadlift: 625lbs

Obviously benchpress is my biggest weakness in part due to a consistent shoulder injury I've had the last year. Working with my coach I've gotten past that and am now pushing heavy weight again. I still don't get how guys can bench 500+.

Currently I'm running 500mg's test E weekly. I just came off a strong tren/deca run about 5 weeks ago. The reason is I want to be on cycle during my meet so I'm taking a break for a couple months.

Issue: a couple weeks ago while squatting I fucked up my back. Heard all sorts of piping and cracking noises and fell forward onto the safety rales (thank god for those). Anyways, I'm still struggling and the next 3 weeks are high volume light weight workouts. I'm getting adjustments at the chiropractor and my back seems good. I did tear/pull something in my glutes though, piriformis I think. So for the next three weeks it's high volume and heeling for me.

My plan is to start lifting heavy again in 4 weeks, staring July 17th, and following the protocol Danny laid out; starting low for week 1 and working up to 40mg daily during week 4. I have no intention of not completing this log, it's just going to be postponed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: my back is making progress and this has been the first week I've had pain free lifting. Next week starts a new lifting regime, TBD by coach, but I plan to start logging then.

10mg/day week 1
20mg/day week 2
30mg/day week 3
40mg/day week 4

Simple. Still only running test e at 500mg/week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back