• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New food documentary "What The Health"

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If your into finding out about crooked corporations and just how fucked America really is this one is for you.

Fucking greed, I would say it's the worst sin and to be a greedy person knowingly literally killing millions of people due to lack of information and blahblah blah...

Idk what I was talking about.

But shit. The stuff people know.

Knowledge is power but the more I have the more I want to blow my brains out for a easy escape

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I didn't buy this movie at all.. watched it last night and fell asleep after half of it...

They really lost me at saying cheese is as addictive as heroin..
I'm pretty sure the soda companies paid for this movie to take some of the blame off them for 2/3 of American being obese

I didn't buy this movie at all.. watched it last night and fell asleep after half of it...

They really lost me at saying cheese is as addictive as heroin..
I'm pretty sure the soda companies paid for this movie to take some of the blame off them for 2/3 of American being obese

Cheese has something in it that attaches to the receptors that does heroin it but in super super low amount.

I don't know what to think anymore, is all food bad? Or just is it just big name like Tyson?

Cheese has something in it that attaches to the receptors that does heroin it but in super super low amount.

I don't know what to think anymore, is all food bad? Or just is it just big name like Tyson?

People eat cheese because its delicous though and have for hundreds of
years. It's not a corporate master minded thing. Not only that but if ghags rrally true about something binding to our receptors, i garuntee you a shit ton of other food does the same thing . The doc is wayyy to tin foiley for my taste.

Thanks though.

IMO

The more we eat that comes from a can, box or bag...the worse we all get. Synthetic chemicals are what we are ingesting. Preservatives.

Eating organic and more "farm to table" is the best way. But to do so cost much much more. Only the wealthy can afford to live this way. Why? Bc the standard for the average american is lower. We accept less from the food industry (bc it taste good so fuck it).

Poorer ppl are not as healthy for this reason. Cheaper to eat poorly. Poor ppl tend to be overweight more often.

To counter all that, we have better medicine. Best medicine is prevention (eating well). But the chemicals we ingest make us sick, and modern medicine keeps us going.

Now I am going to microwave my frozen "egg and cheese" sandwich.

IMO

The more we eat that comes from a can, box or bag...the worse we all get. Synthetic chemicals are what we are ingesting. Preservatives.

Eating organic and more "farm to table" is the best way. But to do so cost much much more. Only the wealthy can afford to live this way. Why? Bc the standard for the average american is lower. We accept less from the food industry (bc it taste good so fuck it).

Poorer ppl are not as healthy for this reason. Cheaper to eat poorly. Poor ppl tend to be overweight more often.

To counter all that, we have better medicine. Best medicine is prevention (eating well). But the chemicals we ingest make us sick, and modern medicine keeps us going.

Now I am going to microwave my frozen "egg and cheese" sandwich.
I completely disagree that its more expensive to eat healthy if your poor. Even organic is getting fairly cheap now. Chicken, eggs , veges, etc are not very expensive especially on sale. That prepackaged crap isnt cheap. Fast food can be a pricey if you're not ordering off the dollar menu.

organic is a marketing term, most products were the same before organic was a thing then they adapt a few changes and they can too label their canned soup as organic. just saying

Lol.. I was thinking about it quite seriously, but now.. fucking just whatever.

I already pay pretty close attention to what I put in my body and pretty much never eat processed meats. I rarely eat fast food. The worst I do is drink a cup or two of milk a day that's the only constant in my diet that could probably change.

The shit with meat... is it all bad ifless I'm buying from a local all organic farm? I mean I usually buy all my meat from the local grocery called food lion.

The meat I buy I make sure is labeled organic but does that make a difference anymore? I mean it makes me feel a little better I guess. But is it really any better for you in the long run?

organic is a marketing term, most products were the same before organic was a thing then they adapt a few changes and they can too label their canned soup as organic. just saying
This!! I worked in a bakery factory there only has to be a certain percentage of organic product To call it organic lol the rest can be normal shit to cut costs! It's a scam. I've talked to farmers as well that said they grow their own crops AWAY from the commercial organic foods because They won't touch the shit. Unless you grow it and hunt it you don't know what you are getting. Also disagree with the whole "eating healthy is expensive" it's way cheaper if you know what to buy!

Yep, organic is a scam.

images

I watched a little over half of this also but I couldn't stomach the liberal agenda woven in there-like how the hog farms are based in mostly black areas on purpose and the black ER doc who said because cancer rates like prostate are higher in black men yet meat producers market bacon to black folks is also racial bias and done on purpose to get more black men to eat bacon??? My best friend is black and we watched this together-even he rolled his eyes and laughed his ass off.
They did make some good points...but I think you have to understand this movie was produced by a exclusively pro vegan-all plant diet platform. And again...the point about male protein requirements was a joke. Again the doc who stated the BS about racial bias went on to say..AND HE ADDRESSED THIS DIRECTLY TO BODYBUILDERS...He said and these bodybuilders who think they need all this protein are totally wrong..he said one meal of 1cup of brown rice and 1cup of broccoli is more than enough protein and that you can obtain ALL you'r protein requirements from plant based alone and went on to say all real protein is plant based. That since gorillas where huge and ate only plants that shows that humans don't need meat only a plant based diet??? That alone speaks volumes in ignorance- anyone who knows even the slightest about genetics knows that is BS it sounds good but is totally false-thats wrong on so many levels It would take all day to write everything down.
I do agree about the corporate greed and corruption with the government and big pharma and the food industry. Also the meat processing and all the chemicals in the production of meat not to mention the inhumane treatment of animals-just wrong. But when they are trying to make big money and process as much as possible all the important values fall away.

Back