• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Cop Abusing his position of power....

Need more details. Could be a violent felon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He knew who that was. Guy on parole, someone with a warrant, some sort of back story. But that was all completely unnecessary and I think they need to fire guys like that. Let the rest know it won't be tolerated, cops are out of control

cop turned off his audio on purpose. Obviously trying to hide something

They are out of control. We need check and balances.

doesn't matter what dude did if he wasn't being violent in that situation that was completely unnecessary we need to start holding cops accountable for their actions they have a free pass in our country right now and it makes me sick. They are very similar to a gang they stick together and lie for eachother

They're the biggest gang in America and that's scary. Especially where I'm from, they've been investigated by the Feds and known for their corruption and vids like this are the least of our worries. It needs to change

doesn't matter what dude did if he wasn't being violent in that situation that was completely unnecessary we need to start holding cops accountable for their actions they have a free pass in our country right now and it makes me sick. They are very similar to a gang they stick together and lie for eachother

Well idk about that lol I'll respectfully disagree and say it very much does matter what he did. If he just killed someone, was a cop killer, rapeo or chomo then he deserves every bit of that and a bit more imo. However if he was being picked up on a bullshit warrant or just ran from them or the cop just didn't like black people then that cop deserves to get tied up in a chair and have the breaks beaten off of him. I'd say cops like the ones that pull shit like this off for no reason are actually pretty rare especially now that they have been put on blast on social media and the news. I've had extensive contact with the fuzz in the days I was assoiating with criminal elements and doing some crazy stuff and any time I have I've always been real respectful and dome what they said and have been treated with nothing but respect and actually had a cop appear at hearing for me, one that charged me, and asked that the charge be dropped because of how I acted when I was arrested. However I will say there was one that was a piece of complete shit and I was pulled over with one of my 'associates' in the back seat who had 3 grams of heroin and 5k cash on him and this scumbag piece of shit searched us all found shit only on him, took the dope and his cash, told us all to pay up all we had on us (3k between 2 other ppl) or he was going to charge us all with possession with intent and finally pulled the guy with the dope behind the police car beat the piss out of him and then uncuffed him and drove off. Hope that mother fucker messes with someone who doesn't give af and gets whomped

I've had an immediate family member in the police force for 13 years, and a relative who was a 20 year veteran on the force too. I'm not usually quick to speak against cops, but the cop in that vid looked way out of line and completely unprofessional. His job was/is to subdue the perpetrator, but what's up with the knee kicks he was throwing and the punches? The cop looked like the thug in that scenario

For that kind of response there has to be a backstory...if not, that cop is gonna need a good lawyer.

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus that was extreme. Must of blasted a little to much Tren A before he started cruising in the patrol car.

Jesus that was extreme. Must of blasted a little to much Tren A before he started cruising in the patrol car.
LOL...I was thinking the same thing...like maybe he busted a Tren user the month before, and relieved him of his Tren stash

Story does not tell the entire story. Until then Im on the side of the cops story.

Last edited:
Story does not tell the entire story. Until then Im on the side of the cops story.

Does that truly matter, bro?

No matter what the backstory is...LE is supposed to ALWAYS use necessary force only to subdue. Ever hear "innocent until proven guilty?" This cop is fucking judge and jury.

No matter the backstory, take the guy in and let justice be served. The court will decide his punishment. Not the fucking cop wielding his own street justice.

BC here is what will happen. If this guy is a scumbag, the cop goes from being "right" to being wrong. And this scumbag will probably get charges dropped and the police dept. will get sued and lose (no jury will see that as necessary force). Cop also loses his job. Scumbag gets rich.

AND Heavy is totally correct, that audio was turned off for a reason. Suspicious shit. Probably be named in the lawsuit as well.

Good thing for this guy, if this were 20 years ago and there was no dash cam? Holy shit...probably only thing that kept that cop from putting him in the hospital.

BTW at the end of that video, they are looking for something, probably drugs. And they can't find shit. UH-Oh.

That wouldn't be me bc when a cop tells me to do something, I do it. If it's wrong, I'll see them in court later. Which as happened to me. I've gone to court and won a couple of cases. What I don't do is resist arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but you look too much like someone that workout.

Please vacate this forum.

sorry i've should have known better. forgot the pit was for people who don't work out but claim to.

Get Shredded!
back story, not sure how accurate, he was driving recklessly and tailgating a norcotics officer pull up beside him and threatened him. he said wait here I'll be back with my homies, then there was a police chase and ended like this. that my condensed version

That wouldn't be me bc when a cop tells me to do something, I do it. If it's wrong, I'll see them in court later. Which as happened to me. I've gone to court and won a couple of cases. What I don't do is resist arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion as well.

From an armchair quarterback perspective: In the video it appears that the driver in the vehicle was refusing to exit, thus the knocks to the noggin. I'm no legal scholar but as I understand it, police have been given the authority to force (and I emphasize FORCE) compliance to the law. So using elbows, knees, tasers, clubs, or even guns at times is totally justified when a person refuses to abide. So the bottom line is, guilty or not, don't resist. Solve the issues in a courtroom at a later time and if totally innocent, take legal action against the police for violating your Constitutional Rights.

As far as the audio is concerned, god only knows. The recording device could have simply malfunctioned or maybe there was some silly policy in place as to when audio can be used. Maybe the audio mic was in the cop's vehicle and he simply forgot to put it on, no one knows for sure. All we have on the audio is mere speculation at this point. What we do know however, is....the driver made himself a victim of his own stupidity by resisting it appears.

In this video I didn't see any resisting. He ripped the dude out of the car like the judge jury and executioner. So that could be you

In this video I didn't see anyone executed and in my opinion, you didn't see anyone resisting because you didn't want to.

Story I saw said he was road raging on an off duty police officer, I applaud him, there are way too many idiots on the road

I went back and watched the video again. To me it seems as though the audio mic was inside the police car and not being worn by the cop wearing the uniform. Or maybe the cop not wearing a uniform had the mic on him and it was deactivated during the scuffle I cant tell. Again mere speculation.

If you pay close attention to the video you'll notice you can still hear the music playing on the stereo inside the cop car. This leads me to believe the mic was inside the car and not being worn by the cop. Hell, who gives a shit?

Let cops do their jobs... fuck your rights, you dont deserve your rights/freedom.

Last edited:
Back