• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some Fucking People Think They can say Anything...

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Prick lives in France I think.. Talks about assassinating the President. And fucking snowflake crowd cheers him on. This is Un-American in my book. Tells you how the liberal media and Hollywood types have colored the political landscape. How does this help make us strong?

Personally, if someone does try to attempt such a thing, Depp should be charged as an accessory and put in jail. Can't yell fire in a movie theater and then say "free speech."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4_CuHjXE8

I hear ya. Worthless fucks that despise the country and system that allowed themselves to get filthy rich!

Dont worry, the irs will be up his ass soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do agree w u Augustine51 but if there were a president that I thought would most likely catch a round it is trump.

He does not do him self much credit. it's hard to relate or understand his actions.

But to out right cry out assassinate is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these pussies would wet their panties if someone confronted them...

This British asshat needs to get a comeuppance. Between this crap and Kathy whatever the hell, these ppl need to be taught respect for authority....hell, most of our youth does too.

Doesn't matter who the authority is - needs to be respected, and it isnt happening.

You know it was a stupid ass thing to say but we all do have freedom of speech. On the other hand I think the amount of faggotry bullshit people spew about trump is insane. He's the president and if people spent less time bitching about him and doing something with their lives it would make the world a much better place. You know they made such a damn huge hoopblah about him firing comey and all I saw on the news for weeks was how comey was going to testify and how he was going to slay trump and what happened? He bullshitted about having a tape of the convo and literally nothing happened...that's one of the many retarded things I have to see daily over stupid shit. Plus people "protesting" by standing in the road blocking traffic saying they'll die for their beliefs yet cry like Pusey shit douche fuck fag fucks when a car keeps driving through them and cry acting like their martyrs on par with Christ himself when someone's had enough and snuffs them in the shit is just too much... I wish i was born in the fifties...you know when people weren't pussies, Woodstock and legal roids lol

You know it was a stupid ass thing to say but we all do have freedom of speech. On the other hand I think the amount of faggotry bullshit people spew about trump is insane. He's the president and if people spent less time bitching about him and doing something with their lives it would make the world a much better place. You know they made such a damn huge hoopblah about him firing comey and all I saw on the news for weeks was how comey was going to testify and how he was going to slay trump and what happened? He bullshitted about having a tape of the convo and literally nothing happened...that's one of the many retarded things I have to see daily over stupid shit. Plus people "protesting" by standing in the road blocking traffic saying they'll die for their beliefs yet cry like Pusey shit douche fuck fag fucks when a car keeps driving through them and cry acting like their martyrs on par with Christ himself when someone's had enough and snuffs them in the shit is just too much... I wish i was born in the fifties...you know when people weren't pussies, Woodstock and legal roids lol
I had this convo over dinner today. American society is fragmenting more and more, and people are generally content to wallow in their perceived disadvantages. All sides are guilty of this, albeit some more than others.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck him and his communistic views.

Enough said,

Clint~

I had this convo over dinner today. American society is fragmenting more and more, and people are generally content to wallow in their perceived disadvantages. All sides are guilty of this, albeit some more than others.

In large part, you can thank the media and Hollywood.

Never has their been such a breakdown. Trump hates them and they hate Trump. He isn't even allowing audio or video in daily briefs.

But here is the problem, shit is going pretty well? So far no terrorist attacks? Stock and housing market seem to be doing well (so people are making money and the economy is strong). So it is harder to turn ppl against him bc americans aren't struggling.

In the end, if we ALL don't get behind our leader, we ALL lose. "Divided we fall" as the saying goes... And morons still can't get over or see past how they lost the election.

So unless they can impeach him, he is here to stay. "Can't beat, join em." AND trust me, if there was anything, and I mean anything that could fuck Trump up, they would have found it. The media has turned over every fucking rock to try and sink him.

Lolz @ Depp... the guy is 50 years old and wears 27 bracelets... what does that tell ya.

I am a staunch conservative, I am going to make this very short and to the point for any black brothers we have here on this forum .... and let me just add if you heard the word nigger come out of my mouth , it is because as a joke or if i am just Pissed off i will use it ... we do not use it in my home ,, my kids do Not use that word as far as I know ... I do not like black assholes , brown assholes , white assholes , etc .. and I truly like good people of any fucking color and that is as real as it gets , So the take home message to ( blacks ) and it could be any group , just using blacks as this example ... At least with conservatives you know where you stand , when you deal with stone faced lying cocksucking left liberals , they will fight for you and scream on a mountain top how much we owe you for all the bad things from the past , however , most of them would shit if there daughter brought home a black man , or if they had to share a glass of water with a person of color ... the hypocrisy is sickening.... just saying ... And I am not saying conservatives are racist , however if I where a black man I would feel much more comfortable breaking bread with a white conservative as opposed to a total phony vote whoring leftist lying mother fucker

Sorry to just jump in so late but what source is this? Did TMZ or Fox or any body else pick this up? Is anyone but ASF talking about this?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Wow what a career dive he just took. I liked him up until now.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Behold Johnny Depp, typical liberal agenda minded Hollywood fool.

8 years republicans delt with barach obama and did not act this way. It shows the difference in the class of people in the 2 party's. The liberal would much rather have a lieing piece of garbage like hillary rather than a non polician like trump. He's doing what he said he would do.

The left AND the right are fuckin embarrassing concepts.. you people approach politics like you approach your fav NFL team. All you care about is your team winning.

think outside your faggy labels and rigid team politics... you have a prefrontal cortex, use it for once.

Get Shredded!
Blame the illuminati and the New World Order

<insert giant winkfinger here>

The left AND the right are fuckin embarrassing concepts.. you people approach politics like you approach your fav NFL team. All you care about is your team winning.

think outside your faggy labels and rigid team politics... you have a prefrontal cortex, use it for once.
virtue signaling spotted

All i care about is our constitution being follwed instead of amended. For polititians to live under the same laws that they make instead of being exempt from them. To protect our boarders and have people enter this country legally like my ancestors did. Wuit giving free rides to the stupid and lazy asses in this country. And for the love of God slabery ended 200 years ago. If you dont like it here then get the fuck out! Have a great day everyone.

There's clearly only one side who cares about their team winning, they're still crying about it

Chris Rock said it best:

The whole country’s got a fucked up mentality. We all got a gang mentality. Republicans are fucking idiots. Democrats are fucking idiots. Conservatives are idiots and liberals are idiots…*No normal decent person is one thing. OK!?! I got some shit I’m conservative about, I got some shit I’m liberal about. Crime – I’m conservative. Prostitution – I’m liberal.

Chris Rock said it best:

The whole country’s got a fucked up mentality. We all got a gang mentality. Republicans are fucking idiots. Democrats are fucking idiots. Conservatives are idiots and liberals are idiots…*No normal decent person is one thing. OK!?! I got some shit I’m conservative about, I got some shit I’m liberal about. Crime – I’m conservative. Prostitution – I’m liberal.

When it comes to fiscal policy and defense I am conservative but when it comes to social issues I am very much a moderate.

Basically I am against most social programs and wasteful spending in general.

When it comes to defense spending do what it takes to keep our enemies fearful.

As to gay marriage who gives a shit.

When it comes to fiscal policy and defense I am conservative but when it comes to social issues I am very much a moderate.

Basically I am against most social programs and wasteful spending in general.

When it comes to defense spending do what it takes to keep our enemies fearful.

As to gay marriage who gives a shit.
Exactly - and I bet a large swath of the population has a similar array of views - across the spectrum. However, rather than express themselves, they pick a side so they can be part of a collective.

I am a staunch conservative, I am going to make this very short and to the point for any black brothers we have here on this forum .... and let me just add if you heard the word nigger come out of my mouth , it is because as a joke or if i am just Pissed off i will use it ... we do not use it in my home ,, my kids do Not use that word as far as I know ... I do not like black assholes , brown assholes , white assholes , etc .. and I truly like good people of any fucking color and that is as real as it gets , So the take home message to ( blacks ) and it could be any group , just using blacks as this example ... At least with conservatives you know where you stand , when you deal with stone faced lying cocksucking left liberals , they will fight for you and scream on a mountain top how much we owe you for all the bad things from the past , however , most of them would shit if there daughter brought home a black man , or if they had to share a glass of water with a person of color ... the hypocrisy is sickening.... just saying ... And I am not saying conservatives are racist , however if I where a black man I would feel much more comfortable breaking bread with a white conservative as opposed to a total phony vote whoring leftist lying mother fucker

I knew I liked this guy!
And yes, left-wing media and hollywood crazies lead their sheeple around like puppets. Sad times...

The Dems have been eternally apologizing for the fact they were the slavery party, by taking from the middle class and redistributing money to victims who hate me for being born Caucasian. The republicans are crooked as hell too, catering to lobbyists more than the middle class.
I am tired of hearing apologies for slavery, I was not alive then. The white's main problem was they were the last ones holding the whip. Do you think Egypt held a job fair and hired all those people to build those ignorant tombstones called pyramids? No, they were slaves. Do you think Spain sent men to take slaves from Africa? (Hint: it was full of the most genetically gifted warriors on the planet, they would have gotten their asses kicked.) No, strong tribes captured weaker, more peaceful tribes and sold them.
I am a conservative, by that name if I live up to it I will not riot and tear down a city for free birth control or some other $hit. I will only harm if imminent harm will hurt me or mine. I hold onto my guns, I don't deserve my religion but it is mine to have. I would protect any man that holds similar values, of any color. A conservative Black citizen is a marvel to watch.(i.e.:Tommy Sotomayor) To be taught your whole life you are only strong when united, weak when divided is a hell of an anchor to carry.
And the Latinos... I honestly have seen 1 Latino person asking for change at a stop light for every white person. I spoke to her in broken Spanglish. She was Guatamalan, recently kicked out of a vehicle (after being used I presume, she had the road rash all over) She left for a bus station next door after I gave her the cash to return home.
If you have ever watched these people work, it is inspiring. If you are from this country, you will likely never be able to work as hard. If I were them and could come here while politicians turn a blind eye, I would. But that does not mean I want all of them, maybe this makes me a bad person, I don't give a $hit.
Blue and Red will eventually get us dead, all civilizations fall eventually.

The Dems have been eternally apologizing for the fact they were the slavery party, by taking from the middle class and redistributing money to victims who hate me for being born Caucasian. The republicans are crooked as hell too, catering to lobbyists more than the middle class.
I am tired of hearing apologies for slavery, I was not alive then. The white's main problem was they were the last ones holding the whip. Do you think Egypt held a job fair and hired all those people to build those ignorant tombstones called pyramids? No, they were slaves. Do you think Spain sent men to take slaves from Africa? (Hint: it was full of the most genetically gifted warriors on the planet, they would have gotten their asses kicked.) No, strong tribes captured weaker, more peaceful tribes and sold them.
I am a conservative, by that name if I live up to it I will not riot and tear down a city for free birth control or some other $hit. I will only harm if imminent harm will hurt me or mine. I hold onto my guns, I don't deserve my religion but it is mine to have. I would protect any man that holds similar values, of any color. A conservative Black citizen is a marvel to watch.(i.e.:Tommy Sotomayor) To be taught your whole life you are only strong when united, weak when divided is a hell of an anchor to carry.
And the Latinos... I honestly have seen 1 Latino person asking for change at a stop light for every white person. I spoke to her in broken Spanglish. She was Guatamalan, recently kicked out of a vehicle (after being used I presume, she had the road rash all over) She left for a bus station next door after I gave her the cash to return home.
If you have ever watched these people work, it is inspiring. If you are from this country, you will likely never be able to work as hard. If I were them and could come here while politicians turn a blind eye, I would. But that does not mean I want all of them, maybe this makes me a bad person, I don't give a $hit.
Blue and Red will eventually get us dead, all civilizations fall eventually.

After you get done spending all your "white privilege" spending money, be prepared to dish out some cash. Bc in your lifetime and mine, we will be faced with the possibility of paying the poor black ppl in this country for reparations. After a few hundred years, they just can't seem to get going on their own steam.

Just give it a little more time.

In some ways, if it would shut them the fuck up once and for all, I would almost (and I say almost) consider such a one time reparation. But it wouldn't shut them up at all.

Back