• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prim 200 experience

solid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I had never ran prim by it self with test. Ran prim earlier this year with test for two months at the end I wished I could have gone longer but needed to come off. Gave me a very good 3D look especially in the traps shoulders and arms. Being that I had never ran it by it self I always assumed it cause some bloat but actually I appeared dryer than I do with it and masteron. This could be due to being at 19% Bf. Also I used the prim 200 during the last month same results as the 100.
I actually preferred it alone with test for cutting and having some size. The gains are steady and keep coming towards the end of the two months I looked completely different had a filled out appearance. If I could keep my cals under 2,500 my goal I would have looked even better. Was still happy though.

Last edited:
I have tried the higher end in the past but for my current goal's a moderate amount is just fine

In currently on primo 100 mg ed . For the last 15 weeks or so . My diet is shitty here and there and not always spot on but I feel as tho I benefited from using it . I've got another 10 days to go down to the last box

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think people tend to throw in primo after they are also running other things. I definitely saw I benefited from it by using it with test. I would have never known beforehand.

Lol..i thought the same thing, but i spent all day correcting fucked up paperwork - i wasnt trying to put in more work ..lol!!

I ran it at 700/week along with 250 cyp, 50 dbol and pharmacom stane. Best blast I've ever had.

Back