• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gov't. Corruption at it's finest

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those who believe everything they see on the news or read in the newspaper please watch a series currently airing on the "History Channel" called "America's War on Drugs"(4 part series). Personally I like to fill my head with FACTS., not what the Govt. and media wants to fill our heads with.

The CIA is the most shady and corrupt organization in the WORLD. Currently as our nation fights this opiate "Epidemic" and point the fingers at the addicts., drug dealers., Dr's.., and even Big Pharma. They fail to mention that it was our very own CIA that brought this wide scale issue to our country in the early 60's ON PURPOSE to fuel their own agendas. It's mind boggling how the CIA and Govt. organizations have spent 50yrs + assisting cartels and kingpins import their drugs into the biggest drug market in the world(the U.S.) while fooling the average American into thinking they're actually fighting a war against drugs. They do all this while pointing the finger and vilifying people like the "George Twins" Chris and Jeff and blaming them for this drug epidemic. They might have been some big time dealer's and doing it in a modern day fashion but they are NOTHING compared to what our own country has done to us starting in the early 60's.

The "George Twins" Chris and Jeff are an interesting story in itself BUT to be labeled as the "cause" of modern day opiate pain med epidemic is a bit ridiculous in my humble opinion. They started out selling steroids online later getting into the Pain Clinic business in South Florida and were supposedly responsible for 50 some deaths related to overdoses. That is absolutely NOTHING compared to the amount of people that died from the opiates and other drugs brought or allowed to be brought into our own country via CIA for over a half century. They have killed MILLIONS.

Anyways if Govt. Corruption and Conspiracy is interesting to you I highly recommend this series on the History Channel.

The "George Twins" story is also interesting due to all of it starting as an online steroid service. Pretty cool series if you like to know facts not fiction., but you draw your own conclusions.

I've seen them all.. Probably my favorite show.. along with Border Patrol, Drug Inc.. and a few others

El Chapo was the man

E40 said "probably sold more coke than Ronald regan!" And its real, there is no war on drugs. No legitimate one at least

The Clintons moved enough coke and murdered more people due to it then the majority of orginized crime families in all of America....

Gotta keep those prisons full with people on petty ass drug charges to keep the govt paid

Love that series !!! Imagine when our kids get older , the shit they'll have for them to watch about how corrupt our government is now !!!

Pablo Escobar. Noriega, el Chapo they all wielded more power than a president/prime minister and were propped up by our govt. They only.get taken out once they're no longer controllable.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yet no one thinks the cia was involved with 9/11... :coffee:

I do.

Also in regards to the 2016 Election...

17202730_1590094851031253_7840028881031864036_n.jpg

At my age, I have come to accept that WE ALL are just "spokes on a fucking wheel."

The difference btw what we actually know and don't know, will get you killed.

War on drugs is fucking simple...you change the supply or you change the demand. Currently, state by state, Marijuana is being legalized. Thus changing the "supply" side of it. My suggestion to those who have made money selling pot, find another job.

In stopped watching the news or following anything political.

Politics isn't news to me and that's all America news agencies cover.

Back