• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Second succesful order using Pharmacom

Rahwoolzroidz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using gear for a little over 4 years now and have used all kinds of different sources. I experienced top quality customer service from the time the order was placed until the time the gear was arrived. The complete process from start to finish took about 10 days which is great considering it's quality that is coming from overseas. I had tracking on the package from the time it was overseas as well as when it was in the states. I even got a free bottle of injectable dbol because there was a bit of a delay on the order. I work in customer service and feel very well taken care of. On top of the fact that the order that the process was so expedited, you will not find better or smoother injectables. You certainly have earned a customer for life. If you want top quality service and product, shop PHARMACOMSTORE

Thanks for the review... Out of respect for the board here your first post should be in the new member section introducing yourself... Might want to go do so and at the same time read the rules...

Ok no worries, I will def do that, but dont know where to do that. Sorry, I'm obviously new here, where can i click to find the rules? Where is this new member section? Much appreciated!

I always find it funny and confusing at the same damn time when new members say they can't find the new member section. But they sure as hell can find the sources section and post in it lol

I always find it funny and confusing at the same damn time when new members say they can't find the new member section. But they sure as hell can find the sources section and post in it lol

They click the link on our website and it takes them right to our subforum.... Maybe should have that link go right to the new member section instead lol

They click the link on our website and it takes them right to our subforum.... Maybe should have that link go right to the new member section instead lol

Haha lol that's a good idea

Back