• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BasicStero HCG + Lab Testing

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I just finished a 45 day run with the new BasicStero HCG. I used my physical response, a pregnancy test, and an HCG blood test to confirm that this product is 100% legit.

Full version of this run can be seen at this link:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/70340-Wesley-VS-Basicstero-HCG

I ran 300iu EOD. I am prescribed 250-500iu 2x per week by my doctor so this is consistent with that)

Delivery:Super fast TA, only a few days INT, arrived nicely packaged and you can see from the images that the bottles and packaging look very professional! A+ on this.
attachment.php

1. Personal Results: I already knew this product was legit just from my own increases in libido, ejaculatory volume and I saw increases in testicle size very quickly. I had not run HCG for months prior to this run, so I was pretty crashed and I knew it. But the physical symptoms were tell tale.

2. Pregnancy Test: Though this is not always 100% effective, it is simply one more test I ran just for fun to see if I can get a positive results. 2-3 drops of BasicStero HCG on a pregnancy test, did test me positive for HCG-

3. HCG Blood Test:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...search=hcg#833

Pregnancy test (very early) - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), Beta Subunit, Quantitative, Serum

Description: Determine the presence of hCG in patients with gestational trophoblastic disease; evaluate and monitor male patients with testicular tumors; follow up molar pregnancy. The quantitative hCG assay should be used for nonroutine detection of hCG (eg, ectopic pregnancy, threatened abortions, miscarriages, or very early pregnancy).

19397076_1763629136986625_2734238540130640807_n.jpg

HCG bloodwork came back at 6 aka HIGH

So again I reported by effects its legit, the pregnancy test was positive and now the bloodwork reveals as well that this HCG is legit.

Normal Range

According to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, hCG levels in a male should be below 5 mIU/ml. This is actually the same level that is normally seen in nonpregnant women. hCG may not even be detectable if it is being produced at normal rates.

Ok I just finished a 45 day run with the new BasicStero HCG. I used my physical response, a pregnancy test, and an HCG blood test to confirm that this product is 100% legit.

Full version of this run can be seen at this link:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/70340-Wesley-VS-Basicstero-HCG

I ran 300iu EOD. I am prescribed 250-500iu 2x per week by my doctor so this is consistent with that)

Delivery:Super fast TA, only a few days INT, arrived nicely packaged and you can see from the images that the bottles and packaging look very professional! A+ on this.
attachment.php

1. Personal Results: I already knew this product was legit just from my own increases in libido, ejaculatory volume and I saw increases in testicle size very quickly. I had not run HCG for months prior to this run, so I was pretty crashed and I knew it. But the physical symptoms were tell tale.

2. Pregnancy Test: Though this is not always 100% effective, it is simply one more test I ran just for fun to see if I can get a positive results. 2-3 drops of BasicStero HCG on a pregnancy test, did test me positive for HCG-

3. HCG Blood Test:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...search=hcg#833

Pregnancy test (very early) - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), Beta Subunit, Quantitative, Serum

Description: Determine the presence of hCG in patients with gestational trophoblastic disease; evaluate and monitor male patients with testicular tumors; follow up molar pregnancy. The quantitative hCG assay should be used for nonroutine detection of hCG (eg, ectopic pregnancy, threatened abortions, miscarriages, or very early pregnancy).

19397076_1763629136986625_2734238540130640807_n.jpg

HCG bloodwork came back at 6 aka HIGH

So again I reported by effects its legit, the pregnancy test was positive and now the bloodwork reveals as well that this HCG is legit.

Normal Range

According to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, hCG levels in a male should be below 5 mIU/ml. This is actually the same level that is normally seen in nonpregnant women. hCG may not even be detectable if it is being produced at normal rates.
So from the way it sounds you were probably shut down did you happen to get your LH and FSH test it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So from the way it sounds you were probably shut down did you happen to get your LH and FSH test it?

I had it done prior and I was shut down for sure.

I just hadn't run HCG out of sheer for several months prior. But on a good note, I had alot of atrophy, super low ejaculatory volume and so this was a good thing because I was able to evaluate this easily. So I responded to this HCG very quickly and it showed itself to be real very quickly. Plus I feel better now overall :) Libido is improved, testicles are close to normal size again, no more retracting into the body during intercourse either which is nice.

I had it done prior and I was shut down for sure.

I just hadn't run HCG out of sheer for several months prior. But on a good note, I had alot of atrophy, super low ejaculatory volume and so this was a good thing because I was able to evaluate this easily. So I responded to this HCG very quickly and it showed itself to be real very quickly. Plus I feel better now overall :) Libido is improved, testicles are close to normal size again, no more retracting into the body during intercourse either which is nice.
That's good to hear Brother I would love to see how high your LH and FSH came up...

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding was hcg will shut down your own production of fsh and lh, hcg mimics it so the body see that and decides it does not need to produce its own.

Just wondering since people are curious about those levels in your test.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding was hcg will shut down your own production of fsh and lh, hcg mimics it so the body see that and decides it does not need to produce its own.

Just wondering since people are curious about those levels in your test.
Yes from what I know hcg can shut you down but that is long term use which is why people stopped running it for 4 weeks other PCT and started to take smaller doses while on cycle. So yes it will mimic LH and FSH and cause your body to release it but used too much for too long will also shut you down.

Yes. I did not test LH and FSH after the fact on purpose, because there is a Negative Feedback loop when you administer HCG.

It will suppress your Natural production of LH and FSH -

Luteinizing Hormone
In both sexes, LH stimulates secretion of sex steroids from the gonads. In the testes, LH binds to receptors on Leydig cells, stimulating synthesis and secretion of testosterone.

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
As its name implies, FSH stimulates the maturation of ovarian follicles. Administration of FSH to humans and animals induces "superovulation", or development of more than the usual number of mature follicles and hence, an increased number of mature gametes.
FSH is also critical for sperm production. It supports the function of Sertoli cells, which in turn support many aspects of sperm cell maturation.

Control of Gonadotropin Secretion

The principle regulator of LH and FSH secretion is gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH, also known as LH-releasing hormone). GnRH is a ten amino acid peptide that is synthesized and secreted from hypothalamic neurons and binds to receptors on gonadotrophs.
lhfsh.gif
As depicted in the figure, GnRH stimultes secretion of LH, which in turn stimulates gonadal secretion of the sex steroids testosterone, estrogen and progesterone. In a classical negative feedback loop, sex steroids inhibit secretion of GnRH and also appear to have direct negative effects on gonadotrophs.
This regulatory loop leads to pulsatile secretion of LH and, to a much lesser extent, FSH. The number of pulses of GnRH and LH varies from a few per day to one or more per hour. In females, pulse frequency is clearly related to stage of the cycle.
Numerous hormones influence GnRH secretion, and positive and negative control over GnRH and gonadotropin secretion is actually considerably more complex than depicted in the figure. For example, the gonads secrete at least two additional hormones - inhibin and activin - which selectively inhibit and activate FSH secretion from the pituitary.

Back