• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

G-tropin blood test

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just received 100ius of G-tropin from my bro Uncle z , will be taking blood test as soon as possible using the usual protocol : 10ius in shoulders and blood taken 3 and half hours after
also a couple of pics of me at 10 days out from IBFA european championship ( over 60 division )
2m6sa3s.jpg

2rmnvoz.jpg

Looking like 1st place material Joe

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Joe how old are you know. 45.. ;)
You look great! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Quick update : lab for blood test closed until 4 july so i will be testing on the 5 july first thing in the morning

This coming monday brother . European championship in Sapri ( Italy ) over 60 division
I'm ready for battle:)

got back from Italy...took 3 plaçe in the over 60 division , european championship....quite happy with that !
took blood test this morning , 10ius in left and right delts , blood taken 3 h and 15m later . Results in a few days...stay tuned

Congratulations joe! And keep us posted on the bloodwork.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

thank you guys...Will post results as soon as i receive them

got back from Italy...took 3 plaçe in the over 60 division , european championship....quite happy with that !
took blood test this morning , 10ius in left and right delts , blood taken 3 h and 15m later . Results in a few days...stay tuned

Congrats bud.

Back