• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tax Refund

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Refund coming. What sponsor wants to start a tax refund sale. Already burning a hole in my pocket. Thought I would have to pay the Fuk wads @ IRS. Nope. Like free money to me.:clapping:

Refund coming. What sponsor wants to start a tax refund sale. Already burning a hole in my pocket. Thought I would have to pay the Fuk wads @ IRS. Nope. Like free money to me.:clapping:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm seeing retailers having 'Winter Black Friday' deals cuz of the tax refunds coming out.
Let's get some sponsors tossing up some good sales so we can stockpile...

I was just going to make a thread and read yours...What's up sponsors? Tax refund season, a great smart business decision would be to run a Tax Refund Sale, all this extra cash, I would love to be a sponsor right now and take everyone's extra cash....lol

I got a sale goin on. but since Im not a sponsor on here I guess it doesn't count lol

What a great way to spend your refund, not to mention its perfect timing to start a cycle.

Some people buy TVs, others laptops.

People here get gear :D

im going to save mine. Whenever i get unexpected cash, I save it. no point in changing my lifestyle on a whim. I live just fine. Ive got quite a stash built up.

im going to save mine. Whenever i get unexpected cash, I save it. no point in changing my lifestyle on a whim. I live just fine. Ive got quite a stash built up.

Unsure how buying a dozen vials would change my lifestyle on a whim - lol.
I understand what you are saying brother. My wife and I got a hefty amount back, and my buddy has already spent his while they planning to go to Disney and vacation and all this other crap - and in 4 months he'll be complaining cuz he broke. Gots to build up that nest.
Besides, wife wouldn't let me blow that much...just figuring if someone threw up a nice sale I'd spend a few. OP seems to be the only one - and their's is the reintro sale...

Someone really needs to post a sale. Got my refund burning a hole in my pocket

Back