• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom withdrawls.. (what I experienced)

T

tone

Get Shredded!
So I don't go crazy with this stuff like some of you crackheads do..

I take 1-2g of Green Maylay with my coffee every morning. I don't get "fuked up" or anything. It just gives me a little pep in my step..

I've used this every morning for probably a good 5 months now..

A few weeks ago I started getting terrible migraines.. I dropped the Kratom and all stimulants to see what was causing it..

It ended up being allergies but this is where shit got real...

The day after I stopped the Kratom I started to feel ill.. flu like..

Day 2 I was hit with the worst depression I've ever had.. I had no control.over my emotions either
. Just felt like a piece of shit... anxiety was extremely high..

Day 3.. physical symptoms started to get better.. still depressed as fuk..

Day 4.. no aching but still feeling slightly "jaded"

Day 5.. a little better ...but very irritable.. cursing at inanimate objects alot..

Day 6.. irritability is subsiding.. feeling emotionally stable..

Day 7.. same...

Day 8.. slept like 13 hrs.. feeling alot better.. went to the gym and felt really good..

I'm 3 weeks clean and feel great.. I'm not saying Kratom is the devil.. but I had NO idea I was going to have withdrawal symptoms... it hit me like a ton of bricks.

If your coming off of it.. it fuking sucks.. i couldn't imagine withdrawls from 20-30g a day or more...

I hope my experience can help someone some day... stay strong.. you'll feel like a million bucks when it's over.

-tone

Do you cycle aas?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Did you start cycling kratom about the time you stopped AAS?

I tried Kratom a few times last year and had an amazing buzz... I only used it sparingly. So yes.. around the time I went into TRT is when I started using Kratom everyday.. it just became a habit.. but I never felt like I needed it. I wasn't an addict or anything. Just took a bit with my morning coffee.. (1-2g)

Just to be clear.. this isn't a hate post. Kratom is not the devil.. Just staying my experience. I would only use it sparingly when I use it again

Just to be clear.. this isn't a hate post. Kratom is not the devil.. Just staying my experience. I would only use it sparingly when I use it again
Lol.. I didnt take it that way. Just seems like many of the sides are similar to coming off AAS .Know what i mean. Just some stuff ive been looking into. NOTHING aimed at you :)

Just some things im looking into about our CNS!

..yes.. very similar of the feeling of coming off AAS... but just a quick version of it LOL.. 8 days instead of several weeks..

There were moments of clarity everyday.. but its like my mind kept dragging me back down no matter how much I tried to keep my head up.

Was a very strange withdrawl experience....

..yes.. very similar of the feeling of coming off AAS... but just a quick version of it LOL.. 8 days instead of several weeks..

There were moments of clarity everyday.. but its like my mind kept dragging me back down no matter how much I tried to keep my head up.

Was a very strange withdrawl experience....
Thanks for the info! You said you took it for about 5 months without a break.
I always suggest taking a few days off after every week or two. This is good info again thanks for the feedback.

IML Gear Cream!
Kratom is definately habit forming and you will have withdrawls if you take it daily. Felt like a caffeine withdrawl for me.

Heavy.. what was your dosing protocol?
I use like 14 grams per day. Stopped after weaning down a few days and I definately felt withdrawls. I noticed when I was really busy I didn't think about it though.

I take about 12gr.-most of the time. Sometime a third dose. But every week or so I go a day or 2 without any. Seems to work great. Keeps me from building up a tolerance. The worst i have experienced is a few headaches.
On the days i dont take it i do usually substitute with preworkout and other stimulants of that nature.

I'm a weekend warrior only. 6-10g some times both days but generally on Saturday's only.

I once double dosed in the morning and could sleep

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I take anywhere from 2-3 1g doses/day to 5-6 2g doses, trying to lean towards the lighter side when possible and then take a break. It's all pretty mellow at this level and just has general outlook and mood effects.

I'm surprised a 1-2g/day regimen would cause withdrawals. Maybe even that should be tapered?

I'm extremely sensitive to other "supplements" like this.. so it's no surprise I don't have a tolerance. I was prescribed some HC 7.5 mg for dental work and could barely take 1/4 of one or I would get sick.

(Delete this comment if I'm violating forum rules..)

Some folks are super sensitive to anything that attaches to the Mu opiate receptor, some are not. Its genetic and also sometimes a function of tolerance build up on the other side of the spectrum. I personally don't build a tolerance to Kratom. The same 6 grams I used the first time has the exact same effect on me. Honestly once I drop below 6 grams daily its easy for me to jump off.

I take anywhere from 2-3 1g doses/day to 5-6 2g doses, trying to lean towards the lighter side when possible and then take a break. It's all pretty mellow at this level and just has general outlook and mood effects.

I'm surprised a 1-2g/day regimen would cause withdrawals. Maybe even that should be tapered?
I think it has to with what the body has become a custom to, for a long period of time. Just like caffeine or any other type of product that give you that stimulant effect. Think about somw people are with coffee. Especially the users who take it everyday. What happens if they dont get there coffee.
You here how they cant function, without it. On my way to work. Will talk more after i get there.

I use 14-16g daily split up... just to kinda lift my mood. On weekends ill use 20-30g for alittle buzz. I switched my supplier awhile back and one saturday i used 20g cuz its a typical dose i always used. Long of it the new supplier has much better quality... how do i know? I got the wobbles so fucking bad i could barely walk. It smoothed out after an hour and was super pleasant but fml ive never had the wobbles like that... kinda freaked me the fuck out.

Get Shredded!
Sorry chocolate didnt mean to direct that toward your post! Love ya long time!

That's def opiate withdrawal. I know it's not an opiate but it acts on the same receptors so after a time of using it you'll get withdrawels. Never try the big stuff I was addicted to opiates for a loooong while. Detoxed cold turkey twice once from a gram of heroin a day habit and the second was off 32 mg of subutex a day and klonopin (my doc gave me whatever as long as I paid him.) both were pure hell. The worst part was like weeks of no happiness at all. Kratom used in high doses over a long period of time will cause a withdrawal just like coming off any opiate. I think it's great used in small doses like you did or sparingly but everyday ehhhhh, your just asking for an addiction.

And im not bashing anyone that uses it everyday I'm just saying watch out because coming off is a bitchhhhhh

That's def opiate withdrawal. I know it's not an opiate but it acts on the same receptors so after a time of using it you'll get withdrawels. Never try the big stuff I was addicted to opiates for a loooong while. Detoxed cold turkey twice once from a gram of heroin a day habit and the second was off 32 mg of subutex a day and klonopin (my doc gave me whatever as long as I paid him.) both were pure hell. The worst part was like weeks of no happiness at all. Kratom used in high doses over a long period of time will cause a withdrawal just like coming off any opiate. I think it's great used in small doses like you did or sparingly but everyday ehhhhh, your just asking for an addiction.

And im not bashing anyone that uses it everyday I'm just saying watch out because coming off is a bitchhhhhh

Damn i bet that 32 mg of subutex was worse than coming off the heroin.

Back