• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are the steps when receiving a seizure letter?

riggy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the protocol when you want to take up Basicstero on their reshipment policy? I have used their site and tried pm. Forgive me but this is my first package seized and unaware of how reshipments work

What is the protocol when you want to take up Basicstero on their reshipment policy? I have used their site and tried pm. Forgive me but this is my first package seized and unaware of how reshipments work
How long ago did you notify Basicstero and Dannie?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just sent them a copy of the letter.... They will take care of you

When this happened to me Dannie took care of it very quickly.

How long ago did you notify Basicstero and Dannie?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just Basicstero on Monday and once on their website. But Monday

Just sent them a copy of the letter.... They will take care of you
May I ask who is them?

Get with Dannie he will get you settled on this

When this happened to me Dannie took care of it very quickly.

I have not pm dannie.. seems like this is the guy to help... Thanks. I really want to try their tren

I will bet you have a response in your spam folder. Was going to PM Dannie when both Wickr and email had no response. Sure enough an email from basic in my spam

Back