• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letro TD

iceman1977

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Acquired some letro from basic a few months back and put it to use recently to cure a mild case of gyno.

Relied on a long course of ralox (6 months) from a vendor not on this board and while it seemed to help, it did not eliminate it.

So waited until I was on a trt dose and started the letro. Gyno reduction was noted after a couple of days.

By week two gyno was unnoticeable along with all the tell-tale symptoms of crashed estrogen.

Will be continuing the letro a few more days then will taper off and run nolva for a few weeks.

Basic letro is gtg in my opinion 👍

Iceman I have a lump that was just below and to the right of my right nipple that moved to directly behind it. And a much smaller one same place behind the left nip. On 750mg sust, 400mg deca with a few weeks to go (maybe 4), and upped my adex to 1mg ED for a few days but no change, and I was thinking about either letro/relox or letro/nolva, but it looks like letro alone helped you.

What dose did you use, and were the sides bearable? (Did it kill your libido and cause ED, lethargy)? I'd hate that but guess it would be better than the alternative.

Letro was the only thing that worked on me.

I started at around 1/4 tab or as close to it as possible. Tabs are tiny and hard to split 4 ways.

So 1/4 tab is around 1.25mg...upped to 1/2 tab a few days later. After a couple days jumped right to 5mg (full tab) and that's when the gyno started shrinking quickly.

Sides are what was expected. No libido, ED, lethargy, no focus, etc. This was combined with a lower test dose so effects were augmented.

For me, the gyno, although small, was painful so any temporary sides are worth having it gone.

Letro was the only thing that worked on me.

I started at around 1/4 tab or as close to it as possible. Tabs are tiny and hard to split 4 ways.

So 1/4 tab is around 1.25mg...upped to 1/2 tab a few days later. After a couple days jumped right to 5mg (full tab) and that's when the gyno started shrinking quickly.

Sides are what was expected. No libido, ED, lethargy, no focus, etc. This was combined with a lower test dose so effects were augmented.

For me, the gyno, although small, was painful so any temporary sides are worth having it gone.
Cool thanks for the details Ice. I'm going to try 2.5mg letro eod and 40mg Nolva ed and see what happens. Not going to lower test though, want to see if the drugs will shrink it and allow me to finish. I have not plateaued at all yet but will watch it and do whatever it takes if there's no improvement, including dropping the test dose.
My wife said the good news is we won't have to buy any bras for me because she has a ton of them. Lol! not funny!

Back