• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

its been awhile...

Imdedicated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers! It has been awhile since i have checked these boards. I am back and looking to run an awesome cycle :) most of the sources i used in the past seem to be gone now. Any good ones around? i'm currently searching, but I'd love some feedback. Thanks

AY is no longer with us, unfortunately. AAP had been repackaged yet again.... some quick poking around should indicate the new alias.

As always, research, research, research

You could get you some Dispense Quick gear before they close shop. Highly recommend their stuff.

Also I've personally had good experience with Gorilla, the gear is good(That I have used). Some don't like his non-amazon, no bullshit attitude though.

Others I have had good experience with

Drugs gear
GrAnabolic

and I have heard good things about Monster but never have used them.

AY is no longer with us, unfortunately. AAP had been repackaged yet again.... some quick poking around should indicate the new alias.

As always, research, research, research

AAP is still around under a new name? First I'm hearing of this?

Well of course im gonna recommend monster as I rep for them....but honestly we have great reviews. Look around, check our sub forum. Hit me up if you want and I can even get you a new customer discount on some goodies

Back