• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone tried pharmacom mast?

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to add a little mast to my trt and I have always heard good things about pharmacom. Any info helps!

I got in a sale last year and bought abunch of the mix 300. Running it now very good stuff!(200 mast E and 100 mast prop)
I like the heck out of that combo.

I got in a sale last year and bought abunch of the mix 300. Running it now very good stuff!(200 mast E and 100 mast prop)
I like the heck out of that combo.

The mix is actually the one I'm eyeing up to get!

There is a ton of good reviews on our mast.. hopefully one will chime in for ya

Been reading up. Just ordered some this morning. Your test has always been amazing for me! Really anxious to run some mast!

I'm glad to hear that I have some mix of the mast 300 sitting around I've been thinking about running. However I will tell you I've heard several people whom i respect mention legit mast e is very hard to get these days and been a real probelm for almost anyone in the game. So if I was ordering today I might stick to mast prop

I'm glad to hear that I have some mix of the mast 300 sitting around I've been thinking about running. However I will tell you I've heard several people whom i respect mention legit mast e is very hard to get these days and been a real probelm for almost anyone in the game. So if I was ordering today I might stick to mast prop
I guess I may be going out on a limb saying this, but I believe if anyone has connections to legit mast E raws it's Pharmacon.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Ive heard that too. Pretty much the reason for this post. After talking to some of my local guys and reviews, it convinced me to give it a go. (I ordered the mast mix). I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted on how it goes though!

Ive heard that too. Pretty much the reason for this post. After talking to some of my local guys and reviews, it convinced me to give it a go. (I ordered the mast mix). I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted on how it goes though!

Yes, please keep us updated... We would love to hear your feedback

Truth be told Pcomm's Mix M blend is great... its a 300mg blend of Mast e 200mg and mast p 100mg.

IML Gear Cream!
My mast finally showed up. But kinda worried it's no good. Noticed the expiration says 6/2017. Can anyone chime in on how important or accurate expertions are? Thanks guys.

edit: after looking at counterfeit pictures from pharmacom, I wondering if it's fake. It has a scratch off strip on it just like the fake ones in pharmacoms pictures. Now I'm really wondering if I was ripped.

Last edited:
My mast finally showed up. But kinda worried it's no good. Noticed the expiration says 6/2017. Can anyone chime in on how important or accurate expertions are? Thanks guys.

edit: after looking at counterfeit pictures from pharmacom, I wondering if it's fake. It has a scratch off strip on it just like the fake ones in pharmacoms pictures. Now I'm really wondering if I was ripped.
Where did you buy it from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Where did you buy it from

Basic. I know that is very reputable. In fact I've ordered from basic in the past no issues. This time I just see some flags (maybe) on if it's expired or legit.

If you got it from Basic it's legit. They don't sell fakes.

Any opinion on experation?
You sure thats expiration and not when it was made?

Even if it is expiration, it's completely fine. I've used stuff a year or more past the date.

Pics didn't show up for me

Get Shredded!
I'm sure you're fine brother. Basic sells straight from the factory. And as far as the date, unless you plan on sitting on it for a year or more, you're fine.

I'm sure you're fine brother. Basic sells straight from the factory. And as far as the date, unless you plan on sitting on it for a year or more, you're fine.

Alright man. Well thanks for the fast reply and advice! Much appreciated! I'll hit my first pin tonight and give it go. Thanks again brother!

Alright man. Well thanks for the fast reply and advice! Much appreciated! I'll hit my first pin tonight and give it go. Thanks again brother!
Basic doesn't sell fake gear...in fact, they are constantly fighting the assholes that are. As far as expiration date, you are fine. I'm running the same Mast and it's fine. Pin away...

Basic doesn't sell fake gear...in fact, they are constantly fighting the assholes that are. As far as expiration date, you are fine. I'm running the same Mast and it's fine. Pin away...

Thanks for the reassurance brother!

What looks fishy about the scratch off? Real ones have scratch offs. Did you scratch it off and check it online?

I havent. I mean, I'm probably just over thinking it. It did come straight from basic.

I havent. I mean, I'm probably just over thinking it. It did come straight from basic.

Scratch it and check it online, then you'll know. I got some NPP from basic recently, scratched it and verified, g2g!

Like goldenbrowninla said, check the codes online. I'm sure it's fine. As far as the expiration date, it's good long past that. Nothing wrong with over thinking things, but I'm sure you're g2g on this one.

Like goldenbrowninla said, check the codes online. I'm sure it's fine. As far as the expiration date, it's good long past that. Nothing wrong with over thinking things, but I'm sure you're g2g on this one.

Will do. Thanks man!!

Back