• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Dub73 Summer Shredder Log

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dannie gave me the opportunity to join the competition. I am late to the show but need something to hold me accountable. I am currently recovering from surgery and looking to re-comp and shed some blubber. I got depressed during my time out of the gym and turned to shitty food and booze. I am currently about 80% recovered and working on strength. I was unsure about jumping into a competition but more than anything I want to have something keep me motivated.
Got a little carried away with the paint in my pictures. I am not taking this too serious but might come out of this looking better and feeling better about my self.

Stats:
5-10"
223 lbs
20-25% BF?

Plan:
Carb Cycle through the 8-10 weeks.
Currently on TRT but will toss in a few things. I have a few things and open to suggestions.
Week 1-4, Test cyp 300mg/wk, Primo 400mg/wk, Proviron 50mg/day, Anavar 50mg/day
Week 4-8, Test P 200mg/wk, Mast P 300/wk, Tren A 300/wk, Clen ramp up to 80mcg/day, Proviron 50mg/day, Anavar 75-100mg/day.

Gym sessions:
Cardio daily with HIIT 3 days a week and MISS on low days.
2 on 1 off split with diet arranged for the split. Off days will be low carb days and high carb days will be lagging body parts so probably full body workout lol.

I have a trip planned for the 4th and sure to be a turd during the 5 days I am gone. Like I said, I am not 100% heeled up from surgery and not looking to win. Hoping to get 20lbs off tho.

Pics taken today

Attachments

• front 6-19-17.jpg
    front 6-19-17.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 86
  • side 6-19-17.jpg
    side 6-19-17.jpg
    749.6 KB · Views: 86
  • back 6-19-17.jpg
    back 6-19-17.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 87
  • front double 6-19-17.jpg
    front double 6-19-17.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 88
Welcome aboard!

still plenty of time to get in great shape and win this contest!

in for starting pics

Pics taken today
Boy this looks all to familiar, me 2 years ago .... ok just here me out the 90s are gone this is 2017 .... OK first of all if you are on TRT that is fine , stay on it , forget about all this Mast and Anavar and this and that .... u r to heavy rite now , if you had surgery well that is fine because u r going to lift light weights high ass reps , very little rest , cardio 4 days week .... Just forget about your high car day , low carb day .... no u r going to eat fish , eggs , chicken , and greens for simple carbs , ... repeat like a dog for 6 months , then see if Winny or Mast does anything if you are lean enough .... OK good luck that is just me talking to myself at that stage of my journey ..... Oh and don't drink a lot of beer , I don't think my plan will work !!!! Good luck bro ....

Boy this looks all to familiar, me 2 years ago .... ok just here me out the 90s are gone this is 2017 .... OK first of all if you are on TRT that is fine , stay on it , forget about all this Mast and Anavar and this and that .... u r to heavy rite now , if you had surgery well that is fine because u r going to lift light weights high ass reps , very little rest , cardio 4 days week .... Just forget about your high car day , low carb day .... no u r going to eat fish , eggs , chicken , and greens for simple carbs , ... repeat like a dog for 6 months , then see if Winny or Mast does anything if you are lean enough .... OK good luck that is just me talking to myself at that stage of my journey ..... Oh and don't drink a lot of beer , I don't think my plan will work !!!! Good luck bro ....

I debated rather to jump in or not. I can diet down and know my sups pretty well. Beer is out for me. I have a vacation set so I will have some drinks but should stay fairly clean. I appreciate the feed back and for the most part you're correct. I am not much of a keto fan. Guess I will see what I can do in 8 weeks. Ill see what I am working with once the water comes off.

Woke up motivated today. I encourage people to send me some doubts. Only motivates me more. I am aware of the fat slob in the pictures and it's time to turn on the mental freak.

Woke up motivated today. I encourage people to send me some doubts. Only motivates me more. I am aware of the fat slob in the pictures and it's time to turn on the mental freak.
Ok then I will be mean because u want it and need it .... Mast , Var , and whatever else you want to put in your body at this stage is just going to make you look like a bigger trash can , not only will you be soft , over weight , sloppy , you will also have fucking big zits in places that are weird , u might loose more hair , if you take to much Test , your face , ankles , neck will balloon 🎈 up ... and you are talking high carb days ???? Huh ???? I truly want to see you post pics in 6 months looking like a lean mean beach bitch picking machine ... I really mean that !!!! I told you yesterday .... if you want to be a hard lean beach body dude with muscles !!! Not a huge muscle head , not that there is anything wrong with that at all ... but if I am correct you are a little older .. anyways getting off topic , people are going to say I am wrong , but just here me out for your body rite now .... eat 3 , 4 times a day , one of those meals a protein shake with just water ... the other 2 or 3 meals , fish , chicken , or skinny beef .. your carbs are going to come in the form of simple greens with 2 of your meals !!!! Fat free spray butter and sea salt is ok ... NOOOOOO fucking complex carbs ... cardio 4 days week 30 minutes steady state but higher intensity... I want you drencheched ... weight training 4 days ... all high reps , almost zero fucking rest between , and hit chest 3 days per week .... stay on TRT that is great , keep esterdial in check ... WORK WORK WORK , DIET , DIET , DIET ... Then let's talk about Winny and Mast or whatever else you want .... and when you post your pics in 6 months ( say suck it sumner ) and I will find somebody on here to do that for you ... good luck brother ... The take home point is at your present shape , All that gear is going to make you look like a bad experiment !!! Best luck to you , and now I am going downstairs to train before you call me out !!! 🤞😝

Honestly the drugs are not even necessary. The quantity of them will be light. They will play maybe 10% of the role here. This will mostly be plain old fashion hard work. Do you offer training Sumner? I am an old guy too and have no idea what I am doing. Maybe you could be my coach?

Good luck brother! Looking forward to seeing how you change!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good luck brother! Looking forward to seeing how you change!

Thanks Comeback, I am looking forward to change myself.
You have one hell of a base. Will be awesome to see how you dice up.

IML Gear Cream!
Meal 6 today,
150g Chicken Breast
50g Broccoli
1.5tbs Coconut oil.

Today was second day of low carb.
Calories: 2351
Carbs: 40G
Fats: 132G
Protein: 267G

Fasted cardio for 45 mins today. Ended up in the gym for a light range of motion chest workout.

Appetite is strong today and 20mcg of clen gave me a good energy boost.

Picture is the final meal today, meal 6. I am still hungry which is a good sign. typically by the second day I am not very hungry. Could be the clen.

Attachments

• meal 6 - Copy.jpg
    meal 6 - Copy.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 53
Ok then I will be mean because u want it and need it .... Mast , Var , and whatever else you want to put in your body at this stage is just going to make you look like a bigger trash can , not only will you be soft , over weight , sloppy , you will also have fucking big zits in places that are weird , u might loose more hair , if you take to much Test , your face , ankles , neck will balloon 🎈 up ... and you are talking high carb days ???? Huh ???? I truly want to see you post pics in 6 months looking like a lean mean beach bitch picking machine ... I really mean that !!!! I told you yesterday .... if you want to be a hard lean beach body dude with muscles !!! Not a huge muscle head , not that there is anything wrong with that at all ... but if I am correct you are a little older .. anyways getting off topic , people are going to say I am wrong , but just here me out for your body rite now .... eat 3 , 4 times a day , one of those meals a protein shake with just water ... the other 2 or 3 meals , fish , chicken , or skinny beef .. your carbs are going to come in the form of simple greens with 2 of your meals !!!! Fat free spray butter and sea salt is ok ... NOOOOOO fucking complex carbs ... cardio 4 days week 30 minutes steady state but higher intensity... I want you drencheched ... weight training 4 days ... all high reps , almost zero fucking rest between , and hit chest 3 days per week .... stay on TRT that is great , keep esterdial in check ... WORK WORK WORK , DIET , DIET , DIET ... Then let's talk about Winny and Mast or whatever else you want .... and when you post your pics in 6 months ( say suck it sumner ) and I will find somebody on here to do that for you ... good luck brother ... The take home point is at your present shape , All that gear is going to make you look like a bad experiment !!! Best luck to you , and now I am going downstairs to train before you call me out !!! 🤞😝

Damn.... probably the most helpful post I've ever seen Sumner make....lol

Damn.... probably the most helpful post I've ever seen Sumner make....lol
Yeah that was pretty spot on. Props to you Sumner! Get over to my log and chime in. I can take a beating as well, I LOVE the motivation. BTW, I wasn't one of the ones who voted to ban you. Always enjoyed yiur posts. I'm one of the good guys

Meal 6 today,
150g Chicken Breast
50g Broccoli
1.5tbs Coconut oil.

Today was second day of low carb.
Calories: 2351
Carbs: 40G
Fats: 132G
Protein: 267G

Fasted cardio for 45 mins today. Ended up in the gym for a light range of motion chest workout.

Appetite is strong today and 20mcg of clen gave me a good energy boost.

Picture is the final meal today, meal 6. I am still hungry which is a good sign. typically by the second day I am not very hungry. Could be the clen.
Keep crushin it man!

Holy shit is that you in your avi?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That was me prior to getting injured. I have no desire to get there anytime soon. Just get to a solid base and a decent BF.

That was me prior to getting injured. I have no desire to get there anytime soon. Just get to a solid base and a decent BF.
Just went through some of your posts to find the pic. And Jesus man s2h really must be incredible. Subbed man cant wait

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Just went through some of your posts to find the pic. And Jesus man s2h really must be incredible. Subbed man cant wait

S2H has taught me a ton. Although, it really is the mental aspect for anyone. He will just give you the guide and then it's up to you and how much you want it.

S2H has taught me a ton. Although, it really is the mental aspect for anyone. He will just give you the guide and then it's up to you and how much you want it.

That is you in your avatar or whatever it's called ??? Well u don't need my advice son , u know how to get it down ... Well that is not true , as we get older our diets , training and even supps need adjusting ... I believe to get to where I want to be 6'1" 200 lbs with full round muscles and lean and mean , I could get away with 2 protein meals a day with greens for simple carbs , and 1 scoop protein with water ..... I can even enjoy 12 Corona lights and enjoy life .... it's all about balance ( oh and good anabolic chicken of course ) so good luck bro , just DO NOT get caught up in that size game .... getting big and fat is super easy for us old dudes ... if I get back to that pic in your avatar I will give you $300 store credit to any source you want .... no bullshit ...

That is you in your avatar or whatever it's called ??? Well u don't need my advice son , u know how to get it down ... Well that is not true , as we get older our diets , training and even supps need adjusting ... I believe to get to where I want to be 6'1" 200 lbs with full round muscles and lean and mean , I could get away with 2 protein meals a day with greens for simple carbs , and 1 scoop protein with water ..... I can even enjoy 12 Corona lights and enjoy life .... it's all about balance ( oh and good anabolic chicken of course ) so good luck bro , just DO NOT get caught up in that size game .... getting big and fat is super easy for us old dudes ... if I get back to that pic in your avatar I will give you $300 store credit to any source you want .... no bullshit ...
Sorry I meant to say if YOU get back to the shape of your pic I will give you $300 store credit ....

Get Shredded!
If that is against any rules please remove that post , thanks

Thanks brother. I really just started this thread and Comp for personal motivation. I am a little insulin resistant so things will have to keep changing over the next 8-10 weeks. Diet will be 70%, 20% Gym/cardio and 10% will be very mild sups. I will definitely not be as cut as the avatar but I will do my best to get down 20lbs and have a good base to get back to what I love about bodybuilding.

I have been out of the gym for almost a year. Your advice on 6 months is true and is what I should be shooting for but I can't look in the mirror until I get some weight off. Hopefully in 8-10 weeks I will have my strength fully return and start a new journey.

Thanks brother. I really just started this thread and Comp for personal motivation. I am a little insulin resistant so things will have to keep changing over the next 8-10 weeks. Diet will be 70%, 20% Gym/cardio and 10% will be very mild sups. I will definitely not be as cut as the avatar but I will do my best to get down 20lbs and have a good base to get back to what I love about bodybuilding.

I have been out of the gym for almost a year. Your advice on 6 months is true and is what I should be shooting for but I can't look in the mirror until I get some weight off. Hopefully in 8-10 weeks I will have my strength fully return and start a new journey.
That is great , when I started training 18 months ago I couldn't even tie my shoes because my big fat beer tits would smash my fat stomach ..... I am 10 lbs away , but it is hard at this point because of course I can loose 10lbs , but I a fairly lean now , so I do not want to compromise muscle .... it is a tricky balancing act at this state ...

Definitely solid base to work with. Lotta fat but you can see some ab outline in double bi pose.
I reckon that's how I would look if I just ate whatever the fuck I wanted every day as opposed to just 4 times a week.

Definitely solid base to work with. Lotta fat but you can see some ab outline in double bi pose.
I reckon that's how I would look if I just ate whatever the fuck I wanted every day as opposed to just 4 times a week.

I would say beer was the worst for me. I like heavy double IPA's. I was eating donuts a couple days a week and going out to dinner regularly. Zero Gym time. Hardly any cardio.

Water is coming off slow but I can get it moving with clean foods. I plan to have some visible abs in 8-9 weeks. Might be washed with fat but I can work with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is great , when I started training 18 months ago I couldn't even tie my shoes because my big fat beer tits would smash my fat stomach ..... I am 10 lbs away , but it is hard at this point because of course I can loose 10lbs , but I a fairly lean now , so I do not want to compromise muscle .... it is a tricky balancing act at this state ...

Losing the last 10 requires some manipulation. Depending on where you want to be and where you are some small changes could go a long way. Maybe some fasted cardio or 6 beers instead of 12 haha.

Holy Leg Day!

Worked out with a buddy today. Grinding out squats, presses and extensions. My legs are shaking tonight and don't think I have trained them this hard for over 18 months. Work is gonna suck tomorrow...

Meal plan is coming around. Main focus is to get the fire burning then shovel some logs on it. Will check weight Thursday to see how the water is coming off. Noticing some slight changes but not enough to post about.

Looking to drop the fat, gain strength and put some muscle on. I know it sounds impossible but I think I should bounce back and loose fat with the current diet. Only time will tell. Strength has improved over the last week.

Been there once, you can be there again!

Been there once, you can be there again!

I know I am capable. Sitting on the couch for several months was shitty. I can finally work and workout. Should be 100% recovered in a matter of weeks and looking forward to getting below 12% BF.

Atta Boy Dub,

I love seeing the grind. Keep at it.

Back