• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

That's my only reaction?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The kids,wife and I were walking on the boardwalk just having a good old time on fathers days.. I noticed guys all over just mean mugging, giving looks and sizing up..Mostly thugs. I'm walking with a family no need to be all hard, and even if I wasn't with them, why go out of your way to mean mug, any how..

I had a few instances where bumps and shoves happened all by accident, toes stepped on and such, place was nuts in some of these stores..I ALWAYS apologize even if it's not my fault, I'll look you face to face and just tell a dude, my bad, I have nothing to prove and hard looks don't display a hardrock, it simple shows how concomitant you are..

I was walking down the ramp and this smaller guy comes up guns'a blazin and walks right into my chest, so I look down and of all things to say and do, I just softly put my hand on his fucking face like petting a dog. I have no clue why I did that, and he just walked away looking at me pissed but confused. Why did I do that? My wife even was laughing saying "that was awkward".. He looked pissed at me like it was my fault.. Its not about that at this point, I would like to know why I stroked his face like a sign of forgiveness by a priest, wiping away his rudeness..

I know for a fact that he will never forget that moment, like ever.. What could he do? I just pet your face little man, now what!

LOL! ... or that preacher that would touch people and they would fall down with "the holy spirit"

'These are not the pecs you are looking for'

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just confused on why I pet his face like that that's not a normal reaction of mine it was all in slow motion to.. like I felt his lips and how soft they were and everything my one finger was even on his eyelid holding it shut, he was looking up at me with his other eye wondering if I was going to fucking kiss him

That's some funny shit.
In other cultures, it's almost common for people to bump into each other and not apologize. When I first started going to Mexico, I was always apologizing for bumping people and the locals NEVER apologized. Then when I got more ingrained to the culture, it's just part of their way that in lines and places like that they are right on top of each other and it's no big deal to bump into each other and when/if you do, you don't bother apologizing. Took me a while to get adjusted, but it's the way it is there.
Now I don't know about petting someone's face. Never seen that

That's some funny shit.
In other cultures, it's almost common for people to bump into each other and not apologize. When I first started going to Mexico, I was always apologizing for bumping people and the locals NEVER apologized. Then when I got more ingrained to the culture, it's just part of their way that in lines and places like that they are right on top of each other and it's no big deal to bump into each other and when/if you do, you don't bother apologizing. Took me a while to get adjusted, but it's the way it is there.
Now I don't know about petting someone's face. Never seen that
There are a bunch of studies about personal space, how much is considered proper, what to do when encroaching, etc.

It's interesting read if you're bored.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2009/08/dont-stand-so-close-me

Vision,
If you ever do that to me again we're gonna have a throw down right then and there!

Thats hilarious!!!! Will Ferrel Style

Just seemed liked something he would do and never break character.

As long as you maintained eye contact then it's forever burned in his head. Checkout Ruebon Sole escalator on YouTube touching people's hands on a escalator in Vegas. You'll die laughing

As long as you maintained eye contact then it's forever burned in his head. Checkout Ruebon Sole escalator on YouTube touching people's hands on a escalator in Vegas. You'll die laughing

There was straight up I contact, it made it immediately homo... I remember that video man that is absolutely one of the best it's funny because that was the guy's reaction, he kept looking back like what the fuck, but clearly there wasn't much he could do, the funny thing was I had a grease spot on my shirt from that little Ricky Ricardo motherfuckers hairdoo..

Get Shredded!
there was straight up i contact, it made it immediately homo... I remember that video man that is absolutely one of the best it's funny because that was the guy's reaction, he kept looking back like what the fuck, but clearly there wasn't much he could do, the funny thing was i had a grease spot on my shirt from that little ricky ricardo motherfuckers hairdoo..

lmao

Back