• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fat Guy Blues

fattynatty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im sure my story is not different than most. Middle age guy stuck behind a desk all day. I eat like crap and had pretty much thrown in the towel. I am hoping to get back into decent shape. Im not looking for a six pack and to fit into a speedo but I do want to feel and look healthy again.
I am currently 45yrs old, 265lbs, diabetic. I hope to find some answers I am looking for.
Thanks

Good luck! Hard work, discipline and willingness to sacrifice a lot of the stuff your accustomed to. A bit of knowledge will go a long way. Here's a very important suggestion; don't focus so hard on the physical changes but more on your dietary habits and performance in the gym(ie. Set performance goals like squat your body weight for 10 reps or do 5 pull ups, etc.).
Don't focus on drugs until you have made significant changes. Maybe a bit of trt at your age. That could go a long way.
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome..........spend all of your time and effort in diet and good eating habits...

Welcome, I'm assuming type2 diabetes based on your size. That's beatable if your serious enough about getting in shape. Start with drinking nothing but water for two weeks as your source for fluids. You'll be surprised.

Im sure my story is not different than most. Middle age guy stuck behind a desk all day. I eat like crap and had pretty much thrown in the towel. I am hoping to get back into decent shape. Im not looking for a six pack and to fit into a speedo but I do want to feel and look healthy again.
I am currently 45yrs old, 265lbs, diabetic. I hope to find some answers I am looking for.
Thanks

Welcome!

As to bolded text above, why not? You might do better to set specific goals like "cut to 10% body fat" (using specific measuring methods) and "bench/dead/squat 275 lbs" (or more if that's too low for you) rather than nebulous goals like look and feel healthy. Works better for me anyway.

Bloodwork, STAT. Minimum: T, E2, LH, FSH, CBC, CMP, lipid panel, thyroid panel. Your doc ought to fill that role but here's another option:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...eap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance

Another good read just in case your hormone levels wind up being sub-par which is quite likely:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/16/normal-testosterone-levels/

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! It takes balls to rise up from stasis. Step 1: complete!!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. As I diabetic and frankly just being out of shape I plan to asbsorb as much information as possible.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. As I diabetic and frankly just being out of shape I plan to asbsorb as much information as possible.

These guys have given you some solid advice along with absorbing advice you need to set some goals for dieting and training and execute them good luck my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On. Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF!

Welcome brotha! Depending on how hard you want to go on training and using the products you can get here, forget a 6 pack you could be contest ready with shredded glutes in a year! LOL... But really bro, that pizza in your avatar looks really good. You're make us all cheat on our diets!

Back