• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Syringe filters, fastest and easiest

StandardOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When using mig840 or mig840 and EO, which syringe filters will be the least pain in the ass to use? This is for small batches of 50ml or so.

Nylon or PVDF, don't use PES with EO, and make contact with the syringe plunger/vial stopper minimal as EO will degrade both.

Phil nailed it.. probably the smartest guy on this board. I'm srs..

I second everything he said.

Thank you for the quick responses guys. Are there brands or models that you recommend for a better or quicker experience? Whatman and EZFlow seem to be the main brands I see.

Phil would probably have a better response. I've only used whatmans.. god they suck.. (the process not the actual filters)

Mig wasn't bad thru a syringe filter.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Whatever presterilized 33mm that is the cheapest you can find. All the brands you will find will be good.

60ml syringe in a caulkgun holds just about 50ml and still fits in the caulkgun. A squeeze and it was dripping for 5-10mins with gso. Can't wait to try it with mig! I got my last batch of sterile filters from a Canadian medical supply company on eBay, pvdf 33mm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back