• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coinbase

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't used CB since last year, tried to purchase BC into my wallet 4 days ago, still says pending. Don't remember it taking this long before. Linked directly to a bank account so didn't use a CC for purchase. Take you guys this long?

Always takes at least that long every time I do it that way

It takes forever. I put money in my CB USD wallet and then wait for BTC to take a dip. You can transfer instantly from USD to BTC and this way you can try not to get screwed by random market fluctuations. Of course, if you are in a hurry you won't want to wait around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I bought $300 worth and by the time it hit Coinbase it was up to $380.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Coinbase sent me a cancellation of account notice due to violation of their Terms and Conditions.
At least they gave me time to move the $ out of my wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coinbase banned me. I have some theory's why but it's not really that important. It could have been because I was buying 10 dollars of coins a day and they thought I was margin trading or I sent directly from my coinbase to an account that went on to sell coins or had a large influx of coins from coinbase users. They just ban us to keep the gov happy. Fuck it. If you use coinbase make sure to send to a seperate wallet then to the lab.

Back