• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite beer.??

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok cut me some slack with the lack of knowledge on beer cuz I'm not a drinker anymore(few times a year or less) but I decided I wanted a beer tonight and found this weird name beer someone had left in our fridge forever ago. I almost went to the store for Corona but didn't wanna have to put on boxers. This beer is TERRIFIC.!!

"Leinenliugels" is the name and it tastes fuckin GREAT.!!

What's your guy's favorite beer these days.??

It matters my mood, I love a corona out in the sun chillin. 805 is a beer from out in Paso Robles that's basically your standard lighter beer around here that's much better then Budweiser or anything. I love IPAs myself and my favorite is probably Sculpin from Ballast Point brewing company. Try anything from Ballast Point or Lagunitas and you will love it

IML Gear Cream!
I don't drink often but when I do, I drink Keystone light.

Damn you guys are sad.
Orderville by modern times. Really good ipa.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Warsteiner Dunkel, great Dark German Beer

None, don't drink lol.

Although i am a beer snob, i do love a coors light on a hot day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

For this nice summer weather -

Quaff On Brewing Co, Six Foot Blonde, American Blonde Ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow., never heard of some of the beer's mentioned. Growing up in the east I drank regular old Domestics(Coors light., Bud Light., etc)..Corona Light in the hot summer months. Then I moved out west for years and got exposed to "Micro Brews". Those were strong and potent beers., drank alot of different beers from Six River's and Lost Coast Brewing Co.'s., also loved Sierra Nevada brews. Nowadays on the rare occasion when I do drink I like a premium Vodka on the rocks with a lime. The weather has been hot lately here and there's just something about a good beer on a nice hot day/evening that is very enjoyable. Nice to see the diversity from the east and west. Who knows when I'll pick up a beer again but thanks for the heads up on some good ones to try brother's.!!!
Enjoy those beers fellas.!!! ☺

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For anyone that likes IPA's and you make it out to Chicago stop by 18th Street Brewery in Gary, IN and get yourself some Villain Double IPA. I would say it is possibly the best I have had thus far.

Lefthand brewery Milk Stout Nitro

Back