• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats in your Pantry?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats in your Pantry?

Attachments

• shirt off.jpg
    shirt off.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 2 dogs.jpg
    2 dogs.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
  • beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
  • tank top.jpg
    tank top.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 103
  • polo.jpg
    polo.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 105
Not gonna lie, putting your face out there on a steroid forum while talking about getting gear isn't a very good idea. You might want to edit those

Not gonna lie, putting your face out there on a steroid forum while talking about getting gear isn't a very good idea. You might want to edit those
I appreciate that , but it's all here say , and if I have to call my lawyer for allegedly breaking any law , oh well I will 😇

So I was going to wait until next month for pics , because I just added Var to my Cycle , and I have stepped up cardio and diet is fucking powder , fish , and greens ... So anyways I just would like to see my improvements and get feed back , assuming I make improvements ... I don't know

Also for you guys , showing my face is not against the law .... Showing a shit load of gear you just purchased and also shared what source is weird to me .... I have VEVER posted images of anything illegal, including gear because I do not take that devils poison ...

Also for you guys , showing my face is not against the law .... Showing a shit load of gear you just purchased and also shared what source is weird to me .... I have VEVER posted images of anything illegal, including gear because I do not take that devils poison ...
Yeah I guess I'm just pretty cautious. I understand what you're saying, but it's always readily used as evidence. Just be man.

About the log, I totally get it. It does help me stay accountable though. Post up some before and after, that way we can help

But if you DO get raided LE will confiscate your cellphone, laptop, PC, etc and blast all info. So all your posts on ASF will be evidence, and you have provided plenty. Your face, your house, your car, your daughters pic.....

But if you DO get raided LE will confiscate your cellphone, laptop, PC, etc and blast all info. So all your posts on ASF will be evidence, and you have provided plenty. Your face, your house, your car, your daughters pic.....

U r silly , I will not get raided ...... if I do there better be some JUST CAUSE and be willing to composite me for the troubles and trauma my kids endoured !!! Things like that do not apply in my world ... Sorry Jersey

IML Gear Cream!
U r silly , I will not get raided ...... if I do there better be some JUST CAUSE and be willing to composite me for the troubles and trauma my kids endoured !!! Things like that do not apply in my world ... Sorry Jersey

Did you hear about the controlled delivery just a week or so ago? You think LE is paying attention and constantly monitoring this site? You are not being smart.

Did you hear about the controlled delivery just a week or so ago? You think LE is paying attention and constantly monitoring this site? You are not being smart.
Yes I did see that thread ???? Sounds suspicious

I have $100 says he never gets a LE visit ...

Any takers?

Chances are he will not. But less risk versus more risk is what we are talking about.

No sense in taking more risk than needed.

Has anyone ever told you .... you look like a consipated Tom Hanks?

Aomeone could be catfishing as they say now, no proof of much. Just a pic of your face isn't much of a liability in my opinion and that's your personal choice. I'll bet a g he never gets a visit

Get Shredded!
sumner , looking good. man
oh and btw my dog could beat ur dogs.
and it depends at which pantry. there are a few kitchens.
come on over i left the lights on for ya. oh and those lions at the gate dont bite lol

76af5ec0-2c76-499d-a03f-a45afeaeb40d_zpsy9k47fka.jpg

sumner , looking good. man
oh and btw my dog could beat ur dogs.
and it depends at which pantry. there are a few kitchens.
come on over i left the lights on for ya. oh and those lions at the gate dont bite lol

76af5ec0-2c76-499d-a03f-a45afeaeb40d_zpsy9k47fka.jpg

Looks like I'm staying at BC's when I come down to visit, hate staying with family members.....

Looks like I'm staying at BC's when I come down to visit, hate staying with family members.....

sure man , you welcome anytime. just let me know so i can kick out Sumners pool boy.

Aomeone could be catfishing as they say now, no proof of much. Just a pic of your face isn't much of a liability in my opinion and that's your personal choice. I'll bet a g he never gets a visit
Do I think he will get a visit from LE because he post his face on ASF? No, I don't. BUT if he is a subject of a controlled delivery his posting on a steroid forum will strengthen the case. Be smart guys.

btw, that controlled delivery Skip mentioned DID happen. I bet that guy had a false sense of security like most of you guys do.

Do I think he will get a visit from LE because he post his face on ASF? No, I don't. BUT if he is a subject of a controlled delivery his posting on a steroid forum will strengthen the case. Be smart guys.

btw, that controlled delivery Skip mentioned DID happen. I bet that guy had a false sense of security like most of you guys do.
WTF u doing up at 5:00 am on a Sunday ? U must be one of them there tree huggin Left wingers ???? Has any one told you u look like Jason Friday 13 ? I am rubber u r glue :eek:wned:

WTF u doing up at 5:00 am on a Sunday ? U must be one of them there tree huggin Left wingers ???? Has any one told you u look like Jason Friday 13 ? I am rubber u r glue :eek:wned:
Check the time bro. I got up at 7:55 am. Sunday is my sleep in day. I agree you do seem like a rubber.

Has anyone ever told you .... you look like a consipated Tom Hanks?
Hey Jerseyjew , don't tell me ur that guy that wears a loose tank top in the gym ???? Come on bro we all know you want to show your arms but hide your big milk tits and beer belly , either loose weight already or put some fucking close on in the gym .... I mean I don't care but I hear what people say behind your fat hairy back ... Just saying ... trying to help u out

Because he is LE....
Wow LE pays pretty good .... I must be a captain or something ??? No CIA .. ya that's it JerseyJew I am CIA ... now I am going to PM you a time and location for you to drop off all your gear and there will be no penalty this time , if it's bunk ur ass in going down .... So make sure it's none of that twin star shit Deema runs

JD , you are correct the feds can and will use anything against you. people think because they use a anonymous ip thing
they count be found lol... thats why you never speak directly to the cops and always have the best attorney you can afford on retainer.

but last time i checked bragging and posting pics of yourself face or not... cars, houses, girl friends, wife's was not a crime.
and the only way to bust you for a controlled delivery is if you , yourself actually take possession of it in front of the cops.
or sometimes they put tackers in the package if they think a mule is going to bring it to you . anyway the guy that made that post
was a total fucking moron, and i still dont believe his entire story. more like they picked him up for questioning , scared the shit
out of him, so he told on himself and ratted out whoever else he could

Back