• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suck it up buttercup!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, my day started off on the wrong foot, shit happens.. I found myself bitching and moaning about things that are simply out of my control..

I stopped off after the gym to grab a hoagie and a drink..Not in the mood for anyone, I just avoided eye contact and such..

I'm standing in line and I so happen to look behind me and glance down, there was this little cutiepie, she had to be about 6 years old, she was holding her stuffed teddy, and fixed on me with a long stare as she smiled at me, and then at that moment she made her teddies paw wave at me..

It was then I realized so much shit in life is trivial and merely peanut, that little sweetie pie made my day, I almost got watery eyed but manned up real quick.. I asked her her teddies name and she replied "Bella" in such a cute voice.. I decided to purchase her & Bella a gift card for 25$.. I picked up my eats from the deli and walked over to hand it to her, her mother was greatly surprised and smiled, without really getting into a long convo she told me rather quickly that her husband was killed in a auto accent last year, and that I resembled her passed husband and maybe that was why her daughter and bella smiled and waved at me.. Again, a moment I almost choked up on..I handed this little girl the card and thanked her for the best wave ever and that it made my day..

I get back in my truck and I put my food aside and just said "what the fuck just happened".. I put my head down and said a few words to the big guy upstairs and said "I get it, I got the message, I'll suck it up, but just don't do it like that again"..

Moral of the story, when you find yourself pissing and moaning because you're having a rag moment, suck it up buttercup, and stop stressing the trivial shit in life that you have no control over!

Although this little girl wont see this, I just want to share how much she rocked my day!

Just like that the tempo changed and so did the beat in my step along with my attitude and approach for the day..

God speed brothers.
Have a great day!

glad she was able to save your day, kids seem impervious to the bullshit adults go thru

Great post Vision, good kids have a real way of grounding us fast, very cool read my friend!

Fuckin a right brotha, life doesn't need to be taken to seriously all the time!!

Right on guys, the innocence of kids sometimes helps us to stop,take a breath and smell the roses..

I just hope that the gift she gave me can be returned, just maybe for a moment I hope that maybe the sight of me gave her peace and comfort it the reminder of her daddy.. Her daddy must be a good looking mother fucker! lol

It's funny, people often say especially my wife that I come off as unapproachable looking, but yet this lil girl and Bella both weren't intimated at the least.. bless her heart!

Great post man life's short we get preoccupied with shit that truly doesn't matter in the end. Life's got a funny way of reminding us that there's much more important things to focus on and there's good all around us, but most important it takes a good man who's in tune with his being to pick up on these little gifts. It's much easier to see when we truly learn how to be humble and appreciate the little things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to work at a homeless shelter for kids and I would always ask them what the fuck is wrong with you that your parents didnt want you. JK, I would always be impressed at the shit they were going thru and were still able to move on

I used to work at a homeless shelter for kids and I would always ask them what the fuck is wrong with you that your parents didnt want you. JK, I would always be impressed at the shit they were going thru and were still able to move on
Yup. I know know a little girl whos been battling cancer for years. Her personality and attitude would blow your mind.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I too know a little girl locally whos been quite the town celebrity that just beat the shit out of cancer, it was a rough one, it was awful, but my god did this girl just inspire you.. The town had BBQ's, motor cycle runs, yard sales, everything, all in her name.. Her videos just melt you.. She had a cookie/bake sale in front of our local supermarket, it was a meet & greet, local radio was there and all, man she just took the show by storm.. where she got this power, strength, and will defines anything I know, there has to be a great power much greater than our small brains can possible understand.. I have never known this child to have hair, we've watched her grow over the years, now she has hair and she looks like a full grown child that just radiates.. To spend you childhood in such pain, and yet inspire others? I will never be 1/16th of what these children are, not on my best day.. I hug my little ones a little extra tight when i think of such things!

I too know a little girl locally whos been quite the town celebrity that just beat the shit out of cancer, it was a rough one, it was awful, but my god did this girl just inspire you.. The town had BBQ's, motor cycle runs, yard sales, everything, all in her name.. Her videos just melt you.. She had a cookie/bake sale in front of our local supermarket, it was a meet & greet, local radio was there and all, man she just took the show by storm.. where she got this power, strength, and will defines anything I know, there has to be a great power much greater than our small brains can possible understand.. I have never known this child to have hair, we've watched her grow over the years, now she has hair and she looks like a full grown child that just radiates.. To spend you childhood in such pain, and yet inspire others? I will never be 1/16th of what these children are, not on my best day.. I hug my little ones a little extra tight when i think of such things!
Just amazing isnt it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing Vision. I had something similar happen to me not too long ago and that was one of those 'life is too short' moments. Renews your faith in the human race when the innocents offer their viewpoint. Young kids are not yet corrupted by their parents thinking, and the mainstream at large.

Now back to ASF with arrogant fucks, with narcissist, and holier then you, and I'm richer then you attitudes.

Those tender moments brothers. They don't come often but when they do they hit hard and fast. They are there to remind us what life is about. Life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness.

Thanks for sharing vision. Great to hear stuff like this. I would bet you anything you made that little girls day, as well as the mothers.

I fuckin love this lovey dovey heartfelt bullshit. People might look at me and think oh that big jacked up motherfucker doesn't have an ounce of heart in his body, but that's not the case. I love innocent kids, I love animals, I love heartfelt country music songs with a message. I also love tren motherfucker and you fuck with any of those 3 things and we got a problem. And you're a solid ass motherfucker for this vision and I fuck with you tough. And I wanted to use lots of vulgarity in this post motherfucker so if anyone's got a problem with it hit up me or the mothafuccin homie mighty mothafuccin mouse and we'll set you straight. And yes I've been drinking heavily today 😂

gents, thank you for all sharing, and the feedback...

There's a cool addition to this story.. I heard through a mutual friend that this woman posted this instance on her FB, I don't have a FB so I couldn't see it. She made mention about some gentlemen she seen that strongly resembled her latest husband and how her daughter and I had a warm interaction, and how it effected both of them greatly.. I thought it was amazing that she shared the same story with others, as if I changed her day, but they were the ones that changed mine..

The gift that keeps giving..

Back