• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my new beer diet , 207lbs

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My new beer diet , 207lbs

Yes I am looking a little skinny , but I am 5!lbs away from a full 6 pack on a 24 pack diet at 47 years old !

Attachments

• shirt off.jpg
    shirt off.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 96
  • smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 93
  • scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • house new.jpg
    house new.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
South beach show me how to do the adobe gains . And take pics off the interweb

Yes I am looking a little skinny , but I am 5!lbs away from a full 6 pack on a 24 pack diet at 47 years old !
I wanted to show South beach what a FULL upper chest looks like !!! No fat no gyno , no bullshit

In between jobs..... Put in 9 hours at one... Headed to put another 6 at another...
Ok take it easy , I commend you for that , I did the same thing in my late 20's missed a lot of my kids early years , I am not complaining , but I am just busting your balls , and if you are really breaking your back for your family I do have ALOT of respect for you ... And I hope you get what you are after ... so that being said I will fuck with u some other time .... have a good night

IML Gear Cream!
drink a extra case for me Summer....ahhh the days of gearz and beerz:)

He actually looks pretty damn lean. Whatever you're doing, keep it up. Nice job sumner!

I usually hang around the 215 mark. When I hammer down I hit 230 pretty fast. Sucks being old, cant seem to stay as lean as I was back in the day.

Is your house on the lake? What brand boat do you have? My dad had boats when I was young but we had to drive 30mins to where it was docked.

Thats a boat

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
That boat is amazing , but it's my buddies , thing has 3 bedrooms , 2 baths , kitchen ..... it's fun but not really worth buying one I don't think

Is your house on the lake? What brand boat do you have? My dad had boats when I was young but we had to drive 30mins to where it was docked.
Ya my house is on a small spring fed lake , but no motor boats aloud , I have a small paddle boat ⛵️ to fish ...lol , and the boat I was driving is not mine , my buddies ... it's bad ass but it seems like to much fucking work ... going again today

Yeah it looks bad ass from the dash I could tell it wasn't just a typical family boat.

That boat is amazing , but it's my buddies , thing has 3 bedrooms , 2 baths , kitchen ..... it's fun but not really worth buying one I don't think
Nah. I mean i guess if you got the money to spend do it up

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Buddies boat= great fun

Your boat= as fun as a divorce or root canal

Get Shredded!
Nice house and boat but damn are you ugly

nice house and boat but damn are you ugly
hey bro move that phone from your 3 year old picture so we can see who has bigger titties to milk , you or southbeach ... ( super duper mod ????? ) what a fucking looooooser , and just between us... Your girly hips are wider than your shoulder ...

Took the pic the end of may

Took the pic the end of may
Ok even though you are a keyboard jackass , I am going to be nice to you , you have a solid frame , loose at least 15 fucking pounds and you will look not only bigger , you will be more vascular , more dense , separated , grainy ... don't get sucked into that I want to be MR BIG ... In fact I am 209 in that pic 6'1" , and I think I should get down to 195 and I think I would look much better than where I am sitting now

Ok even though you are a keyboard jackass , I am going to be nice to you , you have a solid frame , loose at least 15 fucking pounds and you will look not only bigger , you will be more vascular , more dense , separated , grainy ... don't get sucked into that I want to be MR BIG ... In fact I am 209 in that pic 6'1" , and I think I should get down to 195 and I think I would look much better than where I am sitting now
In fact you could loose 20 lbs , as long as you are running your vitamin S to hold muscle ... And get some better tat work

How much do you drink in an average day? Mainly beer or liquor also? Just wondering.

May i make a suggestion.... pick up a few 6 packs of Steigel Pils. Its has the clean crisp flavor of a proper pilsner but the bubbly snap of champagne. It pairs well with titties and fist fights... its classy as fuck!

Back