• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reliablerx

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time I ordered they left pack in my mailbox. This time they didn't leave it in mailbox because "no authorized recipient was available" and to reschedule delivery or pick up at post office. Should I clean house before I go pick up?

Just turn yourself in. It's over, Johnny.

LOL

I have signed for all my reliable rx packs.

First and foremost, I dont think they even sell anything that is a controlled substance.

You can have a legit script and order from there, and there is nothing anyone can do. Its totally legal to do so.

So if you ordered some caber and hcg and don't have a script, its honestly not an issue.

I am not gonna sit here and make fun of you for posting this..it's a very innocent post you made, and so you simply didn't know, maybe you are new to the game, but now you know man :)

No worries.

I didn't have to give a signature. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is strange. I've never received a package from India that hasn't required a sig.

They ALWAYS leave my shit in mail box prob cause our hillbilly postal people in them dirty jeeps don't give fuvk which I kinda wish they'd leave some stuff in AC post office and I'd sign but it's all good, them prices though!!!

IML Gear Cream!
That is strange. I've never received a package from India that hasn't required a sig.
Pretty sure mine ended up coming from Canada. Everyone I ended up speaking to was out of Canada.

Pretty sure mine ended up coming from Canada. Everyone I ended up speaking to was out of Canada.

Oh. Interesting. Guess it's been a long time since I ordered from reliable

I've never had a pack from Reliable come from Canada. It's always Thailand or India in my experiences. Not to say it can't come from Canada..just saying I have not seen it.

Took 24 days for me

Ive gone through them twice...t/a time the first time was like 28 days...the second time about 12

I was gonna say with my experience with them and ADC it's between 2-4 weeks

Get Shredded!
3 weeks first time. Exactly 1 week this past time. That's pretty darn good.

Shit takes em almost 2 weeks just to fuckin process my payment then the rest is decent! bunch sand niggers all slow n shit but fuck it what can we do lol at least it's cheap

Wow I guess Im lucky.

I get all of mine in 5-10 days after payment MAX!!

I sign for all my oversea packs. Aipctshop recently had me sign. Don't act like a weirdo and you should be good.

I just recently made an order and it tool them two weeks just to process my payment. Got an email saying it shipped 7 days ago....but the tracking number they gave me says that the package was delivered to a completely different state in 2015?

Back