• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike O'hearn natty or what?

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Help me out with this, he and piana talk like he's all natural......is this shit for real ? Is this mother fucker REALLY natural?? I'm being dead serious I haven't a clue but he does NOT LOOK like a natty guy considering his age and how extremely lean he stays I mean either he's gods gift to humanity with genetics or he's doing what most social media folks are doing which is LYING. ???

This particular screen shot is from clip where they were talking about how people can't just understand he's natural and simply works hard maybe he's fuckin tellin truth who the hell knows anymore shit

a98bfd27d294a7e0b0147fca39cf3cba.jpg

His nickname aint Mike O'Tren for nothin

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I can remember rich doing a video with bostin loyd claiming natty too, pretty sure they weren't meant to be taken serious

And yes every time I see someone refer to him they say mike o'tren lol

Come on use your common sense bro, that guy is the furthest thing from natural I've seen haha

Fuck no is he natural, and speaking of, Dwayne Johnson(The Rock for those that do not know) is always saying he is natty as well, and I am a huge fan of his but come on! no way is he natural either, he is only a few years younger then me, what do you guys think of The Rock? natty or hell no?

Fuck no is he natural, and speaking of, Dwayne Johnson(The Rock for those that do not know) is always saying he is natty as well, and I am a huge fan of his but come on! no way is he natural either, he is only a few years younger then me, what do you guys think of The Rock? natty or hell no?
Rock was and is def not natty haha. Hed pribably put his career at risk admitting it

No clearly not, I like the rock, I didn't know he was claiming natty too, that's a shame

Just kali muscle is natty too right? Or any of these Ifbb pros right, they don't admit it either haha

Mike has had multiple facial surgeries. If he's willing to do that, he's more than willing to shove needles in his ass. No, he's not natty.

Just kali muscle is natty too right? Or any of these Ifbb pros right, they don't admit it either haha

I can understand why some don't, but these fitness tubers are nobody's, most can see it a mile away they just look stupid lying about it

IML Gear Cream!
Rock was and is def not natty haha. Hed pribably put his career at risk admitting it

Yea I do get that, but to say natty is just stupid in my opinion, he should just duck the question or not even respond, claiming natty looks just as bad, well at least to me anyways, but damn he looks great and that is what I am striving for, as I said I am a few years older and if he can do it I can lol.

Y'all forget this shit is highly illegal? I'm natty too, if anyone asks. Though, its easier to believe than these guys. Tough to get endorsement deals or movie roles when you're an admitted criminal. And not to mention, I'm sure some Barney Fife would love a high profile gear bust on his resumè.

Loose lips sink ships

Got a good gym buddy that's a cop that tells me about his cycles but as far as he knows I haven't cycled since my oldest son was born. I don't trust but two people enough with this shit and one is my wife

Yea I do get that, but to say natty is just stupid in my opinion, he should just duck the question or not even respond, claiming natty looks just as bad, well at least to me anyways, but damn he looks great and that is what I am striving for, as I said I am a few years older and if he can do it I can lol.

Remember Barry bonds? Dude has been exiled from any kind of fame or spotlight. A tongue in cheek response to that question would end his career just as fast as anything

Remember Barry bonds? Dude has been exiled from any kind of fame or spotlight. A tongue in cheek response to that question would end his career just as fast as anything
Bingo same with Romanowski

He wears shirts that say natty and trolls everyone. But I have heard him in a somewhat serious interview claiming to be natural. He's contest ready year around at 50?

Many of those guys have sponsors and have to say they are "natural". Unfortunately it hurts their rep with some people, some people want them to just full blown admit what they are using like the rest of us.

But look what happens when they do. Look at Christian when he admitted that he was on steroids and he lost his contracts, etc..

Alot of these guys have to play the political correctness game. Phil Heath is one of them. He's Mr. Olympia. He can't just up and admit to it. Sadly there are very high level politics anytime that money is in the mix..and he makes $$ for many many people.

They have to play the game. As fake as it may be, that is part of it for many people at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmfhMRbx2Wk

Many of those guys have sponsors and have to say they are "natural". Unfortunately it hurts their rep with some people, some people want them to just full blown admit what they are using like the rest of us.

But look what happens when they do. Look at Christian when he admitted that he was on steroids and he lost his contracts, etc..

Alot of these guys have to play the political correctness game. Phil Heath is one of them. He's Mr. Olympia. He can't just up and admit to it. Sadly there are very high level politics anytime that money is in the mix..and he makes $$ for many many people.

They have to play the game. As fake as it may be, that is part of it for many people at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmfhMRbx2Wk

Phil has mastered the art of avoiding answering the question. Lol power to him.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Help me out with this, he and piana talk like he's all natural......is this shit for real ? Is this mother fucker REALLY natural?? I'm being dead serious I haven't a clue but he does NOT LOOK like a natty guy considering his age and how extremely lean he stays I mean either he's gods gift to humanity with genetics or he's doing what most social media folks are doing which is LYING. ???

This particular screen shot is from clip where they were talking about how people can't just understand he's natural and simply works hard maybe he's fuckin tellin truth who the hell knows anymore shit

a98bfd27d294a7e0b0147fca39cf3cba.jpg
He is a social path, he runs more Gear than Piana , I would bet on it

He passed drug test and lie detectors. I think he's got great genes and people are just jealous. I think if he was using gear, he would be a Ronnie Coleman type style. Look at pics of him power lifting at 16. He was a savage back then to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @ anyone believing he's natural

Natty or not, his strength and physique are ver impressive

He passed drug test and lie detectors. I think he's got great genes and people are just jealous. I think if he was using gear, he would be a Ronnie Coleman type style. Look at pics of him power lifting at 16. He was a savage back then to.

Hahahaha youre either very niave or an idiot. Want to know what other people pass drug tests? Military members, sports athletes, pro bodybuilders and powerlifters. (Yes im saying even in the "natural" divisions) Yet many of them take aas nonetheless. Drug tests that HE went out did to prove people wrong doesnt mean shit to me. Oh dont get me started about bullshit lie detectors.

What other way can he prove it. Haters gonna hate. I honestly have no idea if he's using or not and neither do u

Hahah people actually believe he's natural? Well I got some stuff for sale for you buddy!!

Hahah people actually believe he's natural? Well I got some stuff for sale for you buddy!!

I don't know if he is or not. Could be special. You ever seen a needle in his ass?

Back