• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shipping

southflorida

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i read on their website they normally send 12 hours after money is picked up. my money was picked up monday and i still haven't received a tracking number. is anyone else dealing with slight delays?

Dude you ask these questions in private and you sure as hell don't post up when your money was picked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read on their website they normally send 12 hours after money is picked up. my money was picked up monday and i still haven't received a tracking number. is anyone else dealing with slight delays?

Yes, this is a busy time of year for us.. Delays will happen! Especially if your order was sent from the factory...have you checked your account on our website?

And if your order is getting sent from the factory it usually takes 24-72 hours for them to recieved the order and a few more days after that to send the order... I'd say if you don't get tracking by Monday then send us an email... No reason to be sweating it already....

nah not sweating just wondering if there was a delay at all. i know this stuff takes time

nah not sweating just wondering if there was a delay at all. i know this stuff takes time

Yeah they are extremly busy during this time of year, you should get an email with tracking once it gets sent.. Let me know if you don't get it by next week...

Dema how do I sign up for prime. My first board and first time ordering it took over 2 weeks and I was happy as hell now ppl get fustrated after a few days or a week. Some times you may get a order in 5 days next time 9 days aslong as you get your pack just pin, fuck and be happy lol. Na but not taking shyt bro your pack will arrive just be patient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Figures i was just being impatient. Just got the tracking number now. Excited about this one.

3x sust 500
2x tri tren 200
2x pharmaprim 200

yes I checked my account all the time and spam ect... I mean its been 12 days... last time I got the tracking way faster.. I hope it at least been sent..

Back