• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Finished batch of Sustanon 500 - (Mig840/EO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tone

Get Shredded!
Its not AS yellow in real life. The Sustanon powder itself still gives it's a slight yellow tint.

I haven't went full Miglyol 840 yet. I'm going to do a little test run of 10mL with just Migylol.. I have a great feeling it will hold just fine. I don't mind using some EO.. it doesent hurt me but it does bother alot of people.

Here's the good stuff..

2% BA
8% BB
70% Miglyol 840
30% Ethyl Oleate

Next up on the chopping block..

1-Test (Dihydroboldenone)
Masteron E 350

Attachments

• IMG_20170614_192204.jpg
    IMG_20170614_192204.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 157
I would do your npp but you can keep that shit . I hope it's not crippling for you . Have you ever brewed this before ? How was it and do you usually run bloods

I get bloods done every 4 months.

And do you mean NPP or Sus 500?

The NPP I made feels great. No PIP..

Edit: a quick note.. Sus 500 isnt meant to be pinned at over half a CC. More like a quarter of a CC e3d.

When you cram 500mg of testosterone hormone into a CC of oil. The shit is ganna have some bite to it.

I pinned this a few days ago..half a CC.

.. Pip was 2 out of 10

A full CC would hurt a little.. probably a 5 out of 10. No need do ever do that though

Can I borrow some of your time? I'd love to brew some of this stuff I got w mig lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks very nice! That Mast E 350 sounds fuckin fantastic! Love Mast E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mast 350 is great. I make it often but haven't tried it with Mig yet..

I remember when I first came across a source that had Masteron E 250.. I was so happy.

..now I'm thinking about a 450 ...

The Mast 350 is great. I make it often but haven't tried it with Mig yet..

I remember when I first came across a source that had Masteron E 250.. I was so happy.

..now I'm thinking about a 450 ...

I bet it's great at 350! I've only seen one source who had it at 250 and the current source I'm using has his at 220. Now 450 would be crazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Looks beautiful. Good work.

Man that stuff looks nice. EO though, it does crazy stuff to me. Always get severe rash with it

Tone, how have your 1-Test (Dihydroboldenone) brews been. I've tried once brewing it and it crashed on me. I'll be trying it again with stronger solvents.

Tone, how have your 1-Test (Dihydroboldenone) brews been. I've tried once brewing it and it crashed on me. I'll be trying it again with stronger solvents.
Um you may want to find someone else to ask these people questions to , help one was arrested and snitched on people to get out of trouble .

Its not AS yellow in real life. The Sustanon powder itself still gives it's a slight yellow tint.

I haven't went full Miglyol 840 yet. I'm going to do a little test run of 10mL with just Migylol.. I have a great feeling it will hold just fine. I don't mind using some EO.. it doesent hurt me but it does bother alot of people.

Here's the good stuff..

2% BA
8% BB
70% Miglyol 840
30% Ethyl Oleate

Next up on the chopping block..

1-Test (Dihydroboldenone)
Masteron E 350
He's back!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.