• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any thoughts on Pianas rasist rant ? ( sorry if it's already been asked )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am your everyday average white dude ( white privege ) I have said shit like that many times about everybody .. Niggers , wet backs , chinks , redneck hillbillies, arabs ... on and on ... However I like anybody that is a good person , I truly do , not just saying that ... If you are a genuine good person , friend , citizen. I honestly don't care . Now here is where I may be racist , I don't want my daughter marriaring other than a white guy .. So I guess I am racist .. When I see something like a black man beaten or killed because he is black makes me sick . So anyways just rambling

I'm pretty much the same bro. Hate to say I'm racist but in a way I guess I am. A higher percentage of black people are shitty fuckin people compared to the percentage of shitty white people. That being said I still give everyone a chance, I have black friends who know exactly how I feel and they can't deny it. And I don't like girls that fuck guys that aren't white either, it's just gross to me. Call me racist/fucked up/piece of shit whatever but that's how I feel and what I like is white girls who fuck white guys so who are you to hate on me for what I like? It's a weird situation bro, bring on the hate everyone but that's the honest truth about me haha

I'm pretty much the same bro. Hate to say I'm racist but in a way I guess I am. A higher percentage of black people are shitty fuckin people compared to the percentage of shitty white people. That being said I still give everyone a chance, I have black friends who know exactly how I feel and they can't deny it. And I don't like girls that fuck guys that aren't white either, it's just gross to me. Call me racist/fucked up/piece of shit whatever but that's how I feel and what I like is white girls who fuck white guys so who are you to hate on me for what I like? It's a weird situation bro, bring on the hate everyone but that's the honest truth about me haha

My son in law has a sister that is a mud shark. Flat out will not have a relationship with a white guy.

IT DRIVES HIM CRAZY!!!

Im white... What's your daughters number?
Dema I saw u in ur posing photo standing next to a baby crib , I am assuming u have a baby , or u r still living with moms and U have a new little sibling !!! Either way my daughter will not date the pool boy ... That reminds me you are late

Good pool boys are hard to find these days...

As long as the person treats her good and has or is getting an education and career that will be enough for me. and definately no muslims

I have no problem with blacks being friends with whites but I believe they shouldn't get married or have kids due to cultural identity. Setting up children to be ridiculed and confused growing up.

Gee...another notch on TF's belt...dudes like the Wilt Chamberlain of bodybuilding...

I don't care for people who feed off other's hard work. Thus I cannot stand lazy people. Skin color has nothing to do with my opinion this.

IML Gear Cream!
I hate most people indiscriminately. I firmly believe that most people are trash. I do harbor a special place in my heart for Muslim terrorists, they deserve a special kind of hate. As far as Piana, I could give a fuck less about him or anything he says. I've seen enough to lump him in the category of "humans I care slightly less about than the rest," which means I don't care at all if he jumped off a cliff, and I'm probably not going to try to stop him given the chance. Anyways...

Im not racist at all, but I hate Pakistinki shit-skin muzzies :)

Same culture, same socio-economic background. Non-religious. That's who my daughter is allowed to cohort with.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I'm still trying to figure out what's racist about it, racism is way more than just the use of a word

Fuck some of you guys are racist as shit. I understand the way society is, almost forces you to have a little resentment there but be the bigger, better person and have some morals. You should always do your best to treat people equally, which means not giving preference to minorities, white people, or one gender or the other. It's very difficult to do though.

People who get overly upset over a fucking word is stupid, I agree with that.

It's obvious that Rich isn't a racist, this is an attempt to try and bring him down due to jealousy of his success(whether you agree with his ways or not) and for youtubers to have something to talk about so they get views.

Society is filled with a bunch of pussies nowadays, we have to deal with that the best we can.

In order for racism to lessen, people need to stop bringing it up and acknowledging it. They are only giving it more power and it just pisses more people off therefore continuing the cycle. (Morgan Freeman would agree..)

I personally have been discriminated against in a hiring process for a specific career when I was younger. I scored better on tests, was more than qualified in regards to certifications, nailed the physical in record time within my group, did very well on the interview, but what it came down to was a point system. And females and certain minorities are given "preference points" because some departments have to meet a certain number, to be "fair". But that right there is NOT equality, and those preference points can be the determining factor a lot of the time, I saw it happen and good, overly qualified white guys did get passed up. The best person for the job should get the job regardless of gender or color. BUT that's the world we live in, I'm just stating an example of what happened to me, I'm not upset about it and I don't treat anyone differently now because of it, everything happens for a reason and now because of that I am in a much higher paying field/career and am happy.

I don't care for people who feed off other's hard work. Thus I cannot stand lazy people. Skin color has nothing to do with my opinion this.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Fuck some of you guys are racist as shit. I understand the way society is, almost forces you to have a little resentment there but be the bigger, better person and have some morals. You should always do your best to treat people equally, which means not giving preference to minorities, white people, or one gender or the other. It's very difficult to do though.

It's obvious that Rich isn't a racist, this is an attempt to try and bring him down due to jealousy of his success(whether you agree with his ways or not) and for youtubers to have something to talk about so they get views.

Society is filled with a bunch of pussies nowadays, we have to deal with that the best we can.

In order for racism to lessen, people need to stop bringing it up and acknowledging it. They are only giving it more power and it just pisses more people off therefore continuing the cycle. (Morgan Freeman would agree..)

Agreed.
if the word "nigger" is so offensive, why is it used on every rap album and in movies and on the street. I dont believe it is offensive, or blacks would be offended at its use no matter what the situation. you dont see other minorities blatantly using slurs in their music or when they are greeting each other. just saying, you ever heard a mexican great his friends and familiy and say whats up my wetbacks or asians saying whats up my chinks?

if the word "nigger" is so offensive, why is it used on every rap album and in movies and on the street. I dont believe it is offensive, or blacks would be offended at its use no matter what the situation. you dont see other minorities blatantly using slurs in their music or when they are greeting each other. just saying, you ever heard a mexican great his friends and familiy and say whats up my wetbacks or asians saying whats up my chinks?

I get what you're saying and it is predominately more so noticed with black people because they are more often rappers, and have the "thug" stigma.

But I have mexican friends and they 100% say beaner to each other as a joke etc.. lol. So there are always exceptions. In country music they reference honky and what not.

But no I don't think it is actually offensive 9/10 times, it's usually for the attention factor, to cause drama, or to damage someones reputation out of spite.

Now if someone is in the KKK and they say we are going to go hang a nigger then that's offensive. Or a black person saying I'm going to kill that white boy etc.. Plenty of other examples of offensive situations I could use but those are what came to mind right off the bat lol.

I hate most people indiscriminately. I firmly believe that most people are trash. I do harbor a special place in my heart for Muslim terrorists, they deserve a special kind of hate. As far as Piana, I could give a fuck less about him or anything he says. I've seen enough to lump him in the category of "humans I care slightly less about than the rest," which means I don't care at all if he jumped off a cliff, and I'm probably not going to try to stop him given the chance. Anyways...

you are right about most people being trash, I agree with that. And fuck most muslims as well

Somehow I must have missed this one but if this is true I'll never listen to anything that man has to say again... I have zero tolerance for racism, it's something I just can't wrap my mind around.. I'm like anyone I have my moments but then something comes along returning me back to humanity, with empathy and compassion.. it's not always easy giving a fuck but it's definitely easier than hating with less bondage I have to carry in my subconscious mind

I was sleeping with a black girl when I was in the military. Everyone knew. I had more white girls approach me after that. It was a crazy time. She acted more white than black and got ridiculed by black girls for being so pretty. I don't regret it at all.

I hate lazy, sense of entitlement, bad attitude, rude people as a whole. Color doesn't matter.

I personally have been discriminated against in a hiring process for a specific career when I was younger. I scored better on tests, was more than qualified in regards to certifications, nailed the physical in record time within my group, did very well on the interview, but what it came down to was a point system. And females and certain minorities are given "preference points" because some departments have to meet a certain number, to be "fair". But that right there is NOT equality, and those preference points can be the determining factor a lot of the time, I saw it happen and good, overly qualified white guys did get passed up. The best person for the job should get the job regardless of gender or color. BUT that's the world we live in, I'm just stating an example of what happened to me, I'm not upset about it and I don't treat anyone differently now because of it, everything happens for a reason and now because of that I am in a much higher paying field/career and am happy.

Agreed.
Well said Intense , I know u r half and half , so u u probably put up with ALOT of bullshit that I never had to , well to a certain extent ....

That's a bad example. You can't generalize an entire culture based on the perception of movies, music, and "street lingo." If that, then every white person to me (yes I'm black) would be a white trash hill billy who lives in a trailer and fucks their sister or other family member. I don't use the word and don't allow other people (white or black or otherwise) to use it around me. ANd I know several people like myself....yes, the word is offensive because it has roots in slave culture during the part of our society when that was acceptable. Does that make it okay for any other person of color to use? Absolutely not. Do i get just as upset at a black person using it as when a white person does? Yes....

That is one area where I know my people can do better, but unfortunately, as someone stated, the thug culture is what is most people realize. I try to be the exact opposite of that....I love my culture and it's history, but I also want to be better and be a contributing member of society.

But enjoying the insight from everyone....I've been on the side where people didn't want me dating their daughters because I was black. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. If that's your belief, that's not being racist, you just have a prejudice against a group of people. Racism and prejudice can be the same but are somewhat different.

That's a bad example. You can't generalize an entire culture based on the perception of movies, music, and "street lingo." If that, then every white person to me (yes I'm black) would be a white trash hill billy who lives in a trailer and fucks their sister or other family member. I don't use the word and don't allow other people (white or black or otherwise) to use it around me. ANd I know several people like myself....yes, the word is offensive because it has roots in slave culture during the part of our society when that was acceptable. Does that make it okay for any other person of color to use? Absolutely not. Do i get just as upset at a black person using it as when a white person does? Yes....

That is one area where I know my people can do better, but unfortunately, as someone stated, the thug culture is what is most people realize. I try to be the exact opposite of that....I love my culture and it's history, but I also want to be better and be a contributing member of society.

But enjoying the insight from everyone....I've been on the side where people didn't want me dating their daughters because I was black. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. If that's your belief, that's not being racist, you just have a prejudice against a group of people. Racism and prejudice can be the same but are somewhat different.

I'm happy to hear we have another black man on the forum.

Usually it's just these white trash hillbillies, a few Mexicans illegals and the occasional Chinese five spice.

Big Ronny was the last resident negro who dominated around here. Dude was a fucking tank!

You can date my daughter if you can demonstrate your genetic superiority

so you never say "nigger" and think its funny or cool? I live in LA and I go to a boxing gym and cant go 5 minutes without hearing black people say it. And I honestly dont give a fuck to use the word myself, I just dont use it because I think it makes you sound like a retard. and its funny to me that I will talk to these guys one on one and they cant actually sound like a regular human being but you get 2 or 3 negros in the gym and its almost like its a competition as to who can say it the most.

but like I said earlier, as long as the person has some sort of education or future and treats my daughter good I dont care what color the guy is

I'm happy to hear we have another black man on the forum.

Usually it's just these white trash hillbillies, a few Mexicans illegals and the occasional Chinese five spice.

Big Ronny was the last resident negro who dominated around here. Dude was a fucking tank!

You can date my daughter if you can demonstrate your genetic superiority

big ronnie got sprung on some ginger pussy

The word nigger comes from several translations of the word in Dutch, French and Portuguese ...

The word in English was seen as a endearing term into the 1930's and a neutral word up tell the 1950's..once desegregation began to occur in the US it's meaning was not taken as offensive or used in a offensive manner..

Just stating the historical facts ..

Last edited:
All people are inherently racist. If you start a conversation with ... Those (insert color) people over there are blah blah . That is a racist statement . Why do they have to be a certain color why not just "those people" . If you " non racist's" are so anti racist you wouldn't start by bringing up the race. Congressional black caucus , why, there is no white caucus . WTF is a minority contract other than the most racist way to get a job? Gentrification ... I mean really . You fuck up a neighborhood , someone comes in and makes it better and they make a word for that . Bussing , guaranteed to fuck up good schools . If your race is so great why do kids have to be bussed from your areas ? In the end we've all been there before no matter what color you .

I don't get the word "racist." We are all part of the human race. Can't hate yourself.

When I was a kid...if you hated someone bc they were black, you were considered "prejudice."

I think black ppl misused the word and it has stuck over the last 20 years. But I think it isn't proper use of the word. IMO

Back