• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Long Term Storage

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I seem to get mixed information regarding GH and long term storage. I remember back when IA was around, there had been mention of just storing their bulk HGH in the freezer and taking out a few hundred IU's at a time to reconstitute/keep in the refrigerator. Other sources say don't freeze because it ruins the peptide/could cause the zombie apocalypse etc.

I went on a binge and picked up a lot of GH over the last 3 months. Enough for a year+ at 10ius. Is there a cause for concern storing it in the fridge for a year? Is there a better way to store it? Or should me and my wife go on a bender and see how much we can pin before we turn into cave people so as to not waste it?

So I seem to get mixed information regarding GH and long term storage. I remember back when IA was around, there had been mention of just storing their bulk HGH in the freezer and taking out a few hundred IU's at a time to reconstitute/keep in the refrigerator. Other sources say don't freeze because it ruins the peptide/could cause the zombie apocalypse etc.

I went on a binge and picked up a lot of GH over the last 3 months. Enough for a year+ at 10ius. Is there a cause for concern storing it in the fridge for a year? Is there a better way to store it? Or should me and my wife go on a bender and see how much we can pin before we turn into cave people so as to not waste it?

I store mine in the refrigerator no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

And thank you lion for the PM. Looks like I got 3200ius of GH to use up in the next 10 months LOL

I hope you got some bloods first. That is a massive haul.

Sry for being a Debbie Downer.

Back