• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Cycle?

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok everyone, I am back and have learned a lot since last i posted a thread. Right now I am contemplating a cycle and I need some advice. Talked to CM and Rainer bout this but i think Rainer is MIA lol. Everyone's input is greatly appreciated!

First off I was thinking of 1 of 3 compounds: Epistane, Anavar, or Test E
Each one has its positives and negatives and I am fully aware of the liver stress caused by methylated compounds.

Stats -
Height: 5'6
Weight: 170lb
BF: currently not known, picture estimate at 14-15%
Diet: TBD for cycle. Currently bulking and trying to gain muscle I should be at about 2600 cals or more. If i get to doin the cycle the whole thing will be a lot more mapped out and structured. Fairly Clean
Training: sub maximal lifts, primarily linear periodization scheme. Training for 6 years, about 3 years serious bodybuilding.
Major Lifts: Bench - (on gear) 405, (clean) 365. Deadlift - (on gear) 545, (clean) 545 lol. Squat - (on gear) 545 (clean) 545
Goals: gain muscle; bulking at the moment.
previous cycles: Halo about 6 or 7 months ago. i think the doses were - 25/50/50/75/75/100
pct: support supps and NO serm or AI
kept pretty much all my gains :) dropped bout 5-10 lbs the following week which im sure is simply due to reduced glycogen loading water retention and sodium retention. Strength was probably a placebo factor but at one point i did feel a lot stronger. Fortunately for me I am genetically strong so I actually maintain all of those lifts right and Im working on bringing those up!

YES i know im 20! for those who dont know me yet lol...but i am very mature about this and i do welcome all comments related to health issues. I want to be able to have a mature discussion about this and not have to go into any arguments. Lets focus on what the benefits and consequences would be. I am not stupid and will not decide until I have everything in check!

So blood tests through privatemdlabs wont work for me since I am not in the mainland U.S. So im probably looking at getin bloodwork through my doc. or maybe a friend of mine's doctor who deals with guys on HRT.
Pre-Cycle:
Testosterone total and free
LH/FSH
Estradiol
Liver panel

On-Cycle:
Lipids/Liver Panel
Kidney
Estradiol

Post-Cycle:
Testosterone total and free
Estradiol
LH/FSH
Liver Panel
Prostate

I have the reference ranges in the book Anabolics 10th Ed.

So my steroid of choice is Epi. since its easier to obtain, but i know it comes with increased liver strain. i would love to do Test E but poking on a schedule may be socially hard since I see my family a lot (may have to sit and have a talk). Anavar is harder to obtain but still on my mind.
If i run epi or var id wana do Torem in my PCT. Ive heard of the whole Epi thing not being an issue in regards to E conversion and that it in itself is an AI.....FUCK THAT! Test elevates Estrogen HAS to go up, to some degree. and id like to have it on me for "just in case" circumstances.

If i go with Test E i run the risk of higher elevation of Estrogen and my Epiphyseal plates may close. But I am ok with my height. The next thing is my endocrine system, not too sure how much of an impact that can have but since i ran the Halo cycle i didnt see or feel any issues. STILL dont mean that i can have issues later on down the line or even at the moment, only lab tests can determine that.

Var dont know too much about, been doin my research on Epi and Test E mostly.
Purchasing Test or Var is sketchy and im kinda chickenshit to buy it online and have it sent to my PO. i know thats on the rules for not discussing methods of attaining them so maybe thats up for a PM from someone?

Ive seen a lot of "young" users in the history of bodybuilding and i know its no excuse for me to do it. But for me its something i have accepted with time, diligence, and education. What another "young" user does is definitely not for me. What I SHOULD know is that AAS use is something more than gaining muscle. AND THAT is what i know best. For me its education, its an experience, and its a structure for me. It allows me to get EVERYTHING at 100% and thats more than just diet and training. It takes time and patience and continous learning. So far I feel that I will continue to educate myself in the field of hormonal enhancement and at some point will apply what I have learned. So hopefully you guys will chime in and understand that I am here to learn more. I WANT to run an AAS cycle.

Thank you all for your time!

Oh and another question...Do 17aa orals, or methylated, compounds varry in the amount of liver strain? is this determined by the half life of the drug since it should pass through the liver more than once? i.e. compound x = 2hours & compound y = 3hours. therefore compound y will have more of an impact on liver stress since it needs to be circulated through the liver and eventually broken down after a longer time than compound x?
so if SD has a half life of 6hrs
and
Halodrol of 12hrs

which one would have more of an impact on the liver?
or does methylation have nothing to do with it, and rather it is based more so on the compound itself?

Back