• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey what's up glad to be here

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey yall hello from Florida. I'm 31, 6'3, 230 just got back into the gym after a few years of fuckin up. Literally died and back again. I can't do the weight i used to(225 is more like max than rep bench weight etc)but it feels good to be lifting again. Goal is body fat loss strength and definition. Only anabolic experience is 1-testosterone when i was in my late teens. I think ill read and lurk here and by the time I hit a plateau i might have enough knowledge to take things to the next level. Wish me luck gentlemen in my journey back to jacked.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF! Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. Many. Knowledgeable people here to help guide you and assist you in meeting your goals.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome brother. Feel free to ask any questions, we are here to help.

IML Gear Cream!
Two weeks into training my rep weights are up around 10 lbs, old size/definition is returning faster than old strength which i hope comes in time and already learning alot here just by reading. Thanks for the warm welcome yall friendliest online forum I think ive seen.

update im comfortably repping 205 on bench, 2 rep maxing 235(still no workout buddy) squatting 135 for 10sets(taking it easy on lower back and nearly atrophied groin, repping 225 and can hit 2 reps 315 on deadlift. Still a long ways to go but making fast progress. using high protein high fat diet with lots of fish esp salmon shellfish eggs chicken breast and red meat twice a week with sweet potatoes spinach asparagus and peas for sides with plenty of whey and fruit smoothies in between meals. Been on ostarine and lgd-4033 20/10 mg for a week now to try and speed up my recomp before I take the plunge with real gear and the pumps seem fuller and lifting more every time i go to the gym. Family and friends have commented on my physique coming back :).

Last edited:
Back