• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bob Paris 88' Olympia

Bob was was awesome.. hair piece and all.. music choice sucked but thats real Bodybuilding right there

Awesome classic aesthetic posing. He was the last of the Steve Reeves breed, him and Labrada. One of the only openly gay IFBB pros I believe. (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Bob was a classic all the way. His physique to me was perfect. I had a decent book he wrote on nutrition and training that was pretty good. I think him openly saying he was gay back in '88 hurt him judging wise, but who knows.

Bob was was awesome.. hair piece and all.. music choice sucked but thats real Bodybuilding right there

Awesome classic aesthetic posing. He was the last of the Steve Reeves breed, him and Labrada. One of the only openly gay IFBB pros I believe. (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Bob was a classic all the way. His physique to me was perfect. I had a decent book he wrote on nutrition and training that was pretty good. I think him openly saying he was gay back in '88 hurt him judging wise, but who knows.
The boy was in great shape...yeah definitely a modern day Steeve Reeves type. You sure about that being a hair piece bc? That's funny about him being gay, cuz I didn't even know that, and I was just about to say that the music choice was kinda gay.

Yeah, him and his partner Rod Jackson were sort of the late 1980's gay super couple. Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia....

In the July 1989 issue of Ironman, Paris came out in the media as a gay man. He was the world’s first male professional athlete, in any sport, to come out in the media while still an active competitor in his sport.

Paris and his former boyfriend, Rod Jackson, became symbols for gay marriage and advocated gay rights. Paris's career ended up suffering because he came out as gay; he claims his life was even threatened through mail and by phone.Paris lost about 80% of his bookings and endorsements for bodybuilding.

Yeah, him and his partner Rod Jackson were sort of the late 1980's gay super couple. Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia....

In the July 1989 issue of Ironman, Paris came out in the media as a gay man. He was the world’s first male professional athlete, in any sport, to come out in the media while still an active competitor in his sport.

Paris and his former boyfriend, Rod Jackson, became symbols for gay marriage and advocated gay rights. Paris's career ended up suffering because he came out as gay; he claims his life was even threatened through mail and by phone.Paris lost about 80% of his bookings and endorsements for bodybuilding.

To bad for him that didn't happen in present time. He would be rich from lawsuits

Sorry but.... Rod Johnson!!!! Best gay BB name ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had one of the best physiques on a symmetrical level of any bodybuilder in history as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

Never knew about Bob Paris so thank you for the info. What a great physique that guy had so proportionate! Appealing to the eye!

If he was gay who really cares?

Alot of women will tell you, a guy who looks too perfect is usually gay. They just focus so much on aesthetics. I'm not saying Steve Reeves was gay either, but it was written that he would get oral sex from guys.

Back