• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Costco

T2X

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As anybody with a membership knows, Costco is one of the greatest stores around. I want to know what everyone buys from Costco when they go. The items that they can't find anywhere else with the same quality and price. This includes food, drinks, supplements, etc.

I will go first.

Meats
Vitamin Water Zero, Bai.
Fish Oil, Co-Q10.
Whey Protein
Milk

I am sure there are more I'm forgetting...

I buy 80 percent of our food at Costco. I am addicted to that place. Can definitely save time and money buying certain items in bulk. Always new items to try. They have a way of convincing me I need stuff that I really don't...

Meat -love the frozen pre cooked chicken
all my paper products
just bought pots and pans Kirkland brand
vitamin water
vitamins

Just got some almond butter. I gwt my chicken there and egg whites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you want to pay well above standard grocery story price for fresh meat, Costco is great.

For canned goods like tuna, frozen foods, veggies, eggs and supplements, you can't really beat them! Plus they still have 1.50$ hot dogs with a soda so thats a plus!

If you want to pay well above standard grocery story price for fresh meat, Costco is great.

For canned goods like tuna, frozen foods, veggies, eggs and supplements, you can't really beat them! Plus they still have 1.50$ hot dogs with a soda so thats a plus!
Maybe it depends on the state but some of the best deals I've gotten on meat was at Costco!

Maybe it depends on the state but some of the best deals I've gotten on meat was at Costco!

Probably. Never understood how they are "so great" when I am paying 6$ a lb for flap meat that I can get for 4$ at a local grocer. Heck a decent steak is rarely under 7.99$ and I am getting the same ones for 4 or 5 depending on what holiday is coming up!

I know the quality of the meat at Costco is top notch where I live. I can't find better ground beef at Raleys or Safeway or anywhere. Hardly any fat. When I buy beef anywhere else I am dumping out a ton of grease.

This is what I usually pick up on my Coscto runs:
Chicken breast
Eggs
Egg whites
Almond butter
Oats
Spinach
Grapefruit
Avocado
Frozen green beans
Frozen stir fry mix

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Organic eggs
Daves Killer 21 grain bread
Fage Greek yogurt
TriTip roasts
Ground Beef Starbucks Via coffee packs
Glucosamine
Frozen blueberries
Gala Apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Daves killer bread is my favorite bread I get it there also nice to see others eating Daves bread.

Chicken and Steak are cheaper at Costco here unless you can catch a great sale .

You can save a good dollar buying liquid egg whites at Costco. Also the packaged Turkey burgers (yellow label) contain 35g protein in 1 Patty which is great for a quick meal. I also buy the anabolic rotisserie chicken 4.99.

Chicken and Steak are cheaper at Costco here unless you can catch a great sale .
Where's that?

Where I am, foster farms chicken is usually $0.87/lb for legs or thighs and Costco sells it for $1.99/lb.

Beef - Chuck roast is $2.99 at grocery store and $4.99 at Costco.

Fresh veggies are about equal

Daves killer bread is my favorite bread I get it there also nice to see others eating Daves bread.

Love Daves also. Good stuff

eggs
Protein
Chicken
Bulgogi (love that stuff)
Salsa (kirland brand and matoes)
Vitamins
Fish oil
Broccoli
Spinach
Avocado