• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your thoughts on running a low dose 350 to 400m test year round

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been reading a lot up lately on these endless cycles. The amounts are above trt therapy but below what we would consider a minimum cycle. What would be the pros and cons of this?. I myself blast and cruise usually never getting over 750 to 800 and then it turns to shit. So 600mg is always been my sweet spot. I've also been thinking of throwing in hgh in the mix at 2iu 5 on 2 off. And a low dose of test around 350 to 400 a week of test. Just a endless low dose run for a 40 year old man. What are you thoughts pros cons ??

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

In my opinion it's fine as long as you are monitoring your health frequently. It's not one size fits all so that may be fine for one person and everything stays within range, but for another it may really negatively effect their health.

Blood work and daily BP checks(which is wise to do regardless of age if you are using aas)

My first thought is if you haven't seen high RBC levels yet, your going to find out how susceptible you are. With that said if done, stay on top of bloods and donations. Of course previous health needs to be taken into account for as well as how you responded too aromatasing. I'd have everything on hand, letro if I wanted to suddenly crash estrogen,my usual ai,nolva, and maintain my usual vitamins. I've pondered it too but it seems safer to run proviron to increase our free test and maybe up our normal trt dose to the top of the legit scale or slightly over, depending what you run. I believe proviron has shown to increase free test and bioavailability test using just 50mg per day.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In my opinion it's fine as long as you are monitoring your health frequently. It's not one size fits all so that may be fine for one person and everything stays within range, but for another it may really negatively effect their health.

Blood work and daily BP checks(which is wise to do regardless of age if you are using aas)
This is kinda what I been thinking. I've come to realize I'm not going to be one of this huge guys that are doing shows. I have the up most respect for those guys and enjoy and follow along with there logs. In reality I'm a family man who's a big guy but simply wants to be healthy but just looking to change up a bit. So I'm thinking of doing the same 4 to 5 day workout routines. And the only thing that would change would be the endless cycle with hgh added simply for the health benefits. It would be a 1 year experiment to see what change could be made

My first thought is if you haven't seen high RBC levels yet, your going to find out how susceptible you are. With that said if done, stay on top of bloods and donations. Of course previous health needs to be taken into account for as well as how you responded too aromatasing. I'd have everything on hand, letro if I wanted to suddenly crash estrogen,my usual ai,nolva, and maintain my usual vitamins. I've pondered it too but it seems safer to run proviron to increase our free test and maybe up our normal trt dose to the top of the legit scale or slightly over, depending what you run. I believe proviron has shown to increase free test and bioavailability test using just 50mg per day.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Agreed %100 stay on top of blood work donation of blood. As a matter a fact making a donation next week. And the only oral will most probably be proviron. I'm getting everything lined up now for my next run. Usually at a low dose of 300 I don't even need a ai. But I'm thinking more on the lines of 350 to 400mg. Hoping the provi will be enough to bold back estro. If not I will have everything on hand. This big runs get harder and harder for me the older I get. I think it would be a great 1 year experiment

Just don't get lazy brother. This is a cycle dose although it is a low dose cycle. This would be an ideal time to dial in diet and training.

My opinion is you need to come off occasionally, even if you just stop all needles and orals for 3-4 weeks or so.

I like 4 weeks at 300mg a week test only then bump up to 500-600mg of test for another 4 weeks with a fast acting ancillary injectable and then drop back down to 4 weeks of 300mg of test only. All of this with short esters of course.

Rinse and repeat :)

IML Gear Cream!
This is exactly what I always do. I run 300 or so mgs and then after awhile blast on higher doses for 12-16 weeks and then come back down again

How is your hematocrit and BP? Those are the concerns for me.
Just perused through my labs for last two years.

Three labs show 52-54 hematocrit and the other five are below 50. My doctor said those higher numbers are nothing to get to excited about and said just keep up with the blood donation.

I donate tomorrow =)

I currently take 50mg daily of losartan and that works most of the time and keeps me around 120s/80s but when I blast after 4 weeks or so it does go up to 140s/90s. Another reason why 4 week only blasts.

I run 500-600mg Test year round with zero issues. I get bloodwork every there months and don't drink or use drugs. All is well. I'll switch out things to supplement the Test...could be Mast,Deca,Primo or Var.

xxxooo

I run 500-600mg Test year round with zero issues. I get bloodwork every there months and don't drink or use drugs. All is well. I'll switch out things to supplement the Test...could be Mast,Deca,Primo or Var.

xxxooo
I'm curious, what are your numbers on that, I mean ng/dl running that amount?

xxxooo
I was just gonna say that you do it lol

I'm curious, what are your numbers on that, I mean ng/dl running that amount?

It varies from 2000-2400 total Test.

Free TEST varies even more depending on the supplement compound....Mast and Primo keep it high.

xxxooo
I do the same although the primo is out of my price range, npp and mast mostly for me. Some eq and occasionally tren....but I'm starting to find maybe the tren isn't for me anymore

Get Shredded!
I do the same although the primo is out of my price range, npp and mast mostly for me. Some eq and occasionally tren....but I'm starting to find maybe the tren isn't for me anymore

Good bro....never touched Tren and never will.

xxxooo

500-600mg year round? You are a man among boys!

But I do like the simplicity and pretty close to my approach.

I've been reading a lot up lately on these endless cycles. The amounts are above trt therapy but below what we would consider a minimum cycle. What would be the pros and cons of this?. I myself blast and cruise usually never getting over 750 to 800 and then it turns to shit. So 600mg is always been my sweet spot. I've also been thinking of throwing in hgh in the mix at 2iu 5 on 2 off. And a low dose of test around 350 to 400 a week of test. Just a endless low dose run for a 40 year old man. What are you thoughts pros cons ??

Thoughts of running year round ??? I don't understand ? R ur supposed to stop at some point ??? Well for a 47 year OG that has no plans on having anymore kids , y would I get off ????

Thoughts of running year round ??? I don't understand ? R ur supposed to stop at some point ??? Well for a 47 year OG that has no plans on having anymore kids , y would I get off ????
I blast and cruise so I really never come off. I cruise on 25mg a week and blast up to 800 but 600 seems to be my sweet spot.

Been doing this for 3 yrs now and labs, LFT's and energy is fine. Not to mention gainz. I do 250mg twice weekly. I also run back to back tren twice weekly and deca once weekly for 12-16 wk runs then 4 weeks off the latter two then repeat. If I'm preparing for a meet I'll add in 6 wks of win or dbol. But as far as perpetual cruise 500mg/wk suits my needs perfectly, I'm 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do it quite often ---if i keep it down to 250 wk my red blood level stays ok--lil high ---but i don't mind when doc says lil high and not how much test you doing now?your bloods to thick!

500mg weekly for me when I'm not blasting with eq at 200mg. I know to most of you this a cycle also get blood work every 4 weeks monitor bp 3x a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do it quite often ---if i keep it down to 250 wk my red blood level stays ok--lil high ---but i don't mind when doc says lil high and not how much test you doing now?your bloods to thick!
I usually cruise on 250 a week. I was thinking just run 300 to 400 a week through the summer. Reason being I live down in the dirty south. The summers are smoldering hot with the type of outside work I do it gets pretty miserable. I don't see any since in blasting when I'm only in the gym 3 days a week during summer. So it's more just a attempt to maintain what I have until the fall winter and spring. Save the blasting until it gets cooler. Then we can make some gains.

Back