• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy sustanon

BigAlpha

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had 100g
Prepared half of it a month ago. Prepared the other half yesterday. Used same process. 1st batch came out flawless. Second batch came out partly cloudy. When heated it clears. Filtered twice.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Could be some moisture got in the 1/2 you didn't convert. You would be surprised how easy that happens. You heat it and it goes away does it get cloudy after time again or stay clear?

Gets cloudy again after it cools. I've made plenty of sust. Just never encountered this but you're probably right though.

I can't explain how but there are times even a little moisture gets into the raws. I had a batch of masteron that looked green and cloudy a while back. Everything I could find for information pointed to some moisture. It doesn't take much. The only difference between the 1st batch and second in theory is time. When raws sit outside there original package (good suppliers should seal them upon mailing) it's weird how a little moisture you don't see gets in there.

I am new to the forum but have brewed for a while. Looking forward to contributing and learning some new things here.

Mastiff.. welcome aboard!.. do you have a preferred method of storing raws? I put mine in mason jars.

Mastiff.. welcome aboard!.. do you have a preferred method of storing raws? I put mine in mason jars.

Anything left over I like using the foodsaver to vacuum pack anything nice and air tight.

You could try venting the vials and heating in the oven to see if you can evaporate out the moisture if that's what it is

You could try venting the vials and heating in the oven to see if you can evaporate out the moisture if that's what it is
Now that sounds like a plan.

IML Gear Cream!
It's moisture.

Heat it with a vent pin and sometimes that's enough to get rid of the moisture.

I've pinned quite a few ml of cloudy prop.

It's moisture.

Heat it with a vent pin and sometimes that's enough to get rid of the moisture.

I've pinned quite a few ml of cloudy prop.
Any pip?

Anything left over I like using the foodsaver to vacuum pack anything nice and air tight.

This is what I have done for years. I once found some test cyp I had stored for 4 years like this. When I opened it, it smelled just as I just received it and It suspended just as good. I ran the test and all was good. That was 4 years vacuumed sealed and kept in the closet

Whats the best model food saver to get? I don't know anything about them

Mine just says "Foodsaver" with a green leaf next to it. Im sure any foodsaver will work. Its the bags that matter the most imo.

Whats the best model food saver to get? I don't know anything about them

You can get any type of home food "vacuuming" machine. The food saver is just the brand of the one. If your raw sits for a while after you vacuum pack it it may become molded like a brick so I always make the bag about 6" longer than needed. That way when I cut it open there is plenty of room to roll out any large pieces. It's not as if I have kilos of product laying around but you have to love when your source has a Costco type discount :eek:

This will work as well. If you do this I know it's a pain the ass and your going to lose some product but I would re-filter again.

Had 100g
Prepared half of it a month ago. Prepared the other half yesterday. Used same process. 1st batch came out flawless. Second batch came out partly cloudy. When heated it clears. Filtered twice.
Any ideas?

Claudy or crystaled oil doesn't probleme. This is because u use small amount or without bb and when it get cold solution get cloudy. Heat it with hand or put in the warm water.

Claudy or crystaled oil doesn't probleme. This is because u use small amount or without bb and when it get cold solution get cloudy. Heat it with hand or put in the warm water.

I wouldn't even attempt this. Cloudy final product isn't right. It's not the end of the world and easily fixable. A cloudy solution that is crashing from to little solvent can be reheated with some BB but it will look like a gelatin with some crystals forming not merely cloudy. Even with a crash I would still re-filter. Keep in mind everything needs to go through a filter or you can't be certain it's bacteria free. Benzyl benzoate is not sterile by itself so simply adding and reheating isn't advised.

Firs of all use USP grade benzyl benzonate benzyl alcohol. If steroid is sterile and everything OK. Cloudy solution doesn't problem. If it only get cloudy or Crystaled in cold place. And if steroid is unsterile this isn't safe. Sterile Vials. Beakers. Filters. Oil. Syringes. Benzyl alcohol /benzonate powder everything sterile and usp grade.

Get Shredded!
Tossed it last week. Appreciate the advice though.

Back