• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alpha-pharma Nolva (Altamofen) authentic or nah?

Who8it

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently placed an order with a source on this site and got all pharmacom and alpha pharma products. Two other alpha pharma products included serial numbers and authenticationn codes that checked out and then the altamofen had nothing but batch number, manufactures date, and expiration date. It was manufactured in march 2015 and thought that could be it but apparently other pdoducts from them that are well older than this had authentication codes.

anything that could ease my suspicion?

No personal experience with those brands, but from I've read on here they're gtg. Alpha is supposed to be primo stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have very little doubt if it's real alpha pharma, hence why I wanted to stay with them and pharmacom. I just am curious about the specific product to see if maybe it's an anomaly. I trust (relatively) the source and don't want to start throwing out allegations.

Nolva is NOT a product that is faked or bunk.

Primo, mast or var? Yes, but Nolva? No way.

I recently placed an order with a source on this site and got all pharmacom and alpha pharma products. Two other alpha pharma products included serial numbers and authenticationn codes that checked out and then the altamofen had nothing but batch number, manufactures date, and expiration date. It was manufactured in march 2015 and thought that could be it but apparently other pdoducts from them that are well older than this had authentication codes.

Well, I know it's not DS because of Pharmacom, have you had a conversation with your source first?

In the works now, but it would be all cleared up if someone confirmed for some reason altamofen doesn't have codes.

I've bought AP Altamofen from two different source and neither had codes. Never though much of it. Anyway it works and like Skip said, it isn't something that would normally be faked. If it were HGH or something I'd be concerned but not with Nolva. Just my 2 cents.

You're good. Alpha Pharma Altamofen doesn't have codes to check. They have a few other products that they don't put codes on too. I'm guessing it's a cost thing. No worries.

Alpha Pharma’s Altamofen does not come with a security code. I double checked with AP to confirm this is a product they decided not to put codes on.

IML Gear Cream!

Alpha Pharma doesnt put verification codes on Altamofen.
And brother pharmceutical grade brands like original Astra Zeneca Nolvadex doesnt have any codes at all :) And they hands down the best!

Back