• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Big As Fuck

Yeah I ain't trying to look like that haha. Very impressive though. Extreme dedication.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I ain't trying to look like that haha. Very impressive though. Extreme dedication.

even if you wanted to , it wouldnt happen bro.

who knows what is the secret to Guys getting big as fuck at that gym...

must be the anabolic chicken

Holy shit! Unreal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Straight monster

yep, very impressive indeed. I don't follow pro BBing like I used to. But I gotta wonder how many things these guys are on. Not meaning to discredit them or anything, (definitely takes lotsa hard work and dedication, as well as superior genetics) but do any of these huge guys have hair left on their scalp? It seems like everyone of the top guys I've seen pics of lately all have the cue ball skull. Lotsa Winstrol and mega Test dosages I guess, eh?

I mean Dorian Yates and other had plenty of hair left in their hay day, but it seems like none of the top huge guys these days do anymore.

Last edited:
And that's at the beginning of the contest prep!
I would have thought he was pumping lotta IGF-1 and slin there but as LUI said bubble gut not even once.

@Tall Deck, I think he started loosing his hair very early so now just shaves whatever he has.
AAS obviously accelerated it, but now that the hair is gone he can use and abuse freely as opposed to others for whom having hair is more important than having 4k delts.

even if you wanted to , it wouldnt happen bro.

who knows what is the secret to Guys getting big as fuck at that gym...

must be the anabolic chicken

Of course not. Mass monsters are mass monsters because of genetics. They have a higher number of androgen receptors and many other things. There's not drug to get around that.

Why are all these massive guys on the shorter side of height? He's 5 foot 10. Slightly above average. Seems rare to see any of these guys hit 6 feet or more.

Why are all these massive guys on the shorter side of height? He's 5 foot 10. Slightly above average. Seems rare to see any of these guys hit 6 feet or more.

5'10" is the average for the US. Kuwait where Big Ramy is from it's 5'7" so he probably grew up feeling tall.

I believe it's easier for shorter men to bulk, in general. Don't know why. I'm 5'7" and always had an easier time adding muscle than my tall friends.

I believe it's easier for shorter men to bulk, in general. Don't know why. I'm 5'7" and always had an easier time adding muscle than my tall friends.

I see the same thing.

this ^

because their frame is smaller. Add ten pounds to a guy that 5'6" and to a guy that's 6'2". It looks look drastic on the shorter guy but you won't even notice it on the taller one

because their frame is smaller. Add ten pounds to a guy that 5'6" and to a guy that's 6'2". It looks look drastic on the shorter guy but you won't even notice it on the taller one
Depends on the build. I'm 6 3 with a skinny build and bone structure. You drop 10 pounds of muscle on me I'm going to look like the fucking hulk. Sitting at 220 now.

Back