• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drinking liquid egg whites..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Can I do this instead of cook these bastards? I'm sick and tired of cleaning dishes.

It's pasteurized so I do not see the harm in it. I pour it over my oatmeal every morning and adds a nice consistency.

me too. I use it like milk. one of my fave meals in
chex cereal , almonds and liquid whites.. I use a few equal to sweeten it

I've heard it's better utilized if you cook them, but I just drink them.

Damn that's expensive... Where do you buy yours at?

yeah they are..reg grocery store.. $5.49 a carton.. sometimes on sale for $3.99
all whites in the green and white carton

yeah they are..reg grocery store.. $5.49 a carton.. sometimes on sale for $3.99
all whites in the green and white carton
Yeah they are 4.99 here..... I can only afford about 4 of em a week.... Drink about a half one a day before bed....

IML Gear Cream!
I've heard stories of the body not being able to use it if it isn't cooked? Is this a bunch of horse shit?

Egg Whites are absolutely perfect before bed time. Liquid of course not cooked.

I've heard stories of the body not being able to use it if it isn't cooked? Is this a bunch of horse shit?
Im going to have to disagree with bc. There is some proteins that aren't bioavailable, or digestible if that aren't partially heated like pasteurization. You can google it.

Im going to have to disagree with bc. There is some proteins that aren't bioavailable, or digestible if that aren't partially heated like pasteurization. You can google it.
bc drinks pasteurized eggs. It is not clear to which of the two questions he was answering yes.

But aren't we talking about pasteurized egg whites..... So it should be good then right ...raw eggs might be a different story

But aren't we talking about pasteurized egg whites..... So it should be good then right ...raw eggs might be a different story
I think some are talking about raw egg whites, and some pasteurized. IMO, if people are drinking raw egg whites, you are losing some nutritional value.

bc drinks pasteurized eggs. It is not clear to which of the two questions he was answering yes.

yes I am talking pasteurized egg whites you buy in the carton... I would never drink raw egg whites straight from the egg.

Drinking PASTERIZED liquid egg WHITES ..

I guess it will all be utilized then? No need to cook them? Is that the verdict?

..is that your final answer? Lol!

Raw pasteurized egg whites from a carton only provide around 50% of the protein available if they aren't cooked.

Raw pasteurized egg whites from a carton only provide around 50% of the protein available if they aren't cooked.
I think I'll disagree with that also...with all do respect.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Source please? I have read that pasteurization (140 degrees for 3.5 minutes) was all that was necessary. Google tells me so . . . :D I would like to read whatever you have saying differently.

well I use them as a main source of protein in 3 meals a day. sometimes 4.. I see zero difference in muscle gain or loss as opposed to say eating chicken or any other protein for those meals .

Simple fix. Pop them in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute then refrigerate and use them later.

Back