• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lazy DNP Log

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is an experiment. My first time with DNP. I have been curious for years.

Took first 250 mg dose today.

I am literally cooking from the inside. There is steam coming out of my ears.

Actually, nothing yet.

This will probably be a short run (two weeks? Maybe 3? We'll see). I am not tracking calories. I am, however, eating relatively cleanly. I will measure my waist at the belly button and track that through discontinuation and a week or so after. I have been using 50 mg of T3. I may or may not discontinue. Cardio 3-4 times weekly, which I may or may not discontinue. We'll play it by ear.

225 pounds.

Also on small doses of test/npp/tren.

I will start back up next Monday going to carb deplete over the weekend like Monte suggested and see what happens. You going to try the v8 juice through out the day to help refuel?

I will start back up next Monday going to carb deplete over the weekend like Monte suggested and see what happens. You going to try the v8 juice through out the day to help refuel?
Nope. And I did not carb deplete, either.

Just started my DNP run as well. I posted it in the diet section. My thread is more diet related. Didn't know where.to post..

Have fun man! It's an amazing compound.

Whoa . . . While I do not feel any different, let's just say my morning cardio was . . . different. I normally get sweaty, ok, but I had sweat literally dripping, running off of me . . . I guess there must be a temperature increase already . . .

Give it a few days and you will be a sweaty mess when doing anything physical.
I can't recall what is the deal with T4 and T3 on DNP? Which one is recommended and why?

I can't recall what is the deal with T4 and T3 on DNP? Which one is recommended and why?
I haven't read anything about either on DNP.

Today was the third dose.

Waist at belly button: 39

Weight: 226

I skipped fasted cardio this morning.

Hot. Sweaty outdoors. Not so bad indoors yet.

06/09:
225 pounds.

06/11:
Today was the third dose.

Waist at belly button: 39

Weight: 226

Yesterday:
223 weight
38 waist at belly button

Today:
222 Weight
38 Waist at belly button

In spite of the waist staying the same as the day before, there was a noticeable difference in my appearance in the mirror. Of course, such things can be affected by water retention and such. The weight trend is definitely down. No loss of strength yet or endurance.

Subjectively feel hotter today, I think, than any previous day . . .

Last edited:
is your dnp crystal or powder form?

are you doing low carbs?

taking any Supps? vit C ,electrolites, etc..

how much water are you taking?

is your dnp crystal or powder form?
Dunno. :thinking:

are you doing low carbs?
Nope. Not very high, though, either. Kind of medium, mostly around workout time with insulin (though insulin is not going to continue much longer)

taking any Supps? vit C ,electrolites, etc..
Nope.
how much water are you taking?
Not tracking. Just drinking a lot, pissing a lot, watching the color of my piss, and drinking more if it gets dark.

This thread would be some much better with before and afters to show.
You should take part in Basicstro's Transformation Contest.
I'll think about it, but the before will be 5-6-7 days in . . . better than nothing, I guess.

measurements (waist at belly button and weight) were the same today as yesterday, but I swear I can see a slight difference in the mirror. It is probably not something that would show up on a photograph, but I am a tiny bit leaner each day. In spite of the tape measure being the same, I can also tell a difference when I go to pinch some belly fat to inject hgh

I decided to skip breakfast as an experiment this morning. I am definitely not feeling hot like usual. I am a little chilly with the AC set the same place it has been for over a week.

Get Shredded!
I decided to skip breakfast as an experiment this morning. I am definitely not feeling hot like usual. I am a little chilly with the AC set the same place it has been for over a week.
Ate lower carbs yesterday. Three pounds went missing in 24 hours.

I can always tell DNP is working when I weight myself in the evening and I'm the same weight as i was that morning.

I usually wake up 1 or 2 lbs lighter every few days.

It's strange because I will stay at a certain weight for 3 days then all the sudden my body drops 2 or 3lbs.

It's never a linear lose..

Hey malf so you are taking 250mg a day for how long? also do you lose any muscle using this stuff?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hey malf so you are taking 250mg a day for how long? also do you lose any muscle using this stuff?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
How long? Don't know yet. I originally planned 14 days, but I may go longer. Now I know why doctors prescribed this to fat chicks in the 30s. There really is a magic weight loss pill. The studies and reports from the 30s (search around on Google) are very interesting to read. Muscle loss? I think not. No loss of strength. The studies show protein sparing, too, so there should not be muscle loss if you are eating protein and weightlifting, and especially more so on gear. Montego1 reported getting stronger while losing 2.75 inches in 8 days on the same dose.

This morning

BUT I swear there is a visible difference, leaner, and this was after pigging out yesterday for Father's Day at every meal . . . what are you gonna do when, after you stuff yourself for lunch with family, your three year old girl presents you with chocolate pudding with crushed up chocolate chip cookies that SHE made you (under the supervision of mom), saying, "This is for your Father's Day, Daddy!" I ATE it with her, that's what! She was full of grins and chocolate pudding face smears . . .

Thanks a lot for the info, so can you share where you got it from or is it top secret like Monte lol?

Top secret just like Monte, sorry

So weight is now up to 226, but, um, I appear leaner . . . even though waist is still 37.5. Basically 1.5 off waist since start. Most of that was right at the beginning (earlier than the first week). My bodyweight dropped but has now gone back to where it was (even one pound heavier), but I look different in the mirror, and I can definitely pinch less fat over the abs then I could back on day one.

Weird . . . BUT a couple/few things. First, I am on gear, see above for what. Second, I changed some things. I added mast to the rest of the gear. I changed hGH brands and increased the dose. Unlike the other logs on DNP, I sometimes use insulin pre workout. No problems with pumps while on DNP and insulin, and as with insulin use while not on DNP, insulin gives great short term results.

Hell, water retention from increasing the hGH dose alone could explain the weight increase.

So weight is now up to 226, but, um, I appear leaner . . . even though waist is still 37.5. Basically 1.5 off waist since start.
24 hours later:
222 pounds
37 inches

So 4 pounds and half an inch disappears in a day. I dunno, water holding and discharging? I did poop several times yesterday. Shrug.

Back