• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who has tried & can say what sponsor has the best quality REAL Anavar/OXANDROLONE?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has tried & can say what sponsor has the best quality REAL Var (anavar/OXANDROLONE) they could recommend?

Im sitting on some from DQ and basic right now. Will be trying the DQ in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted and keep tabs on this thread.

I tried a few from my go to sources that have great oils and I didn't like any of their var. I won't name sponsors but the var I got in the 90s blew all todays legit var away. Use to be my favorite compound sadly not anymore. I am done with var.

This is relevant to me since I am sourcing some for a female friend.

MR Pharma and Global Anabolic most recently were the best I have had.

I am looking at Vermodje at GR, ZHENGZHOU PHARMACEUTICALS at drugsgear and Euro pharmacies at PSL. It sounds like Vermodje is god stuff from what I have read on here and other sites and the euro pharmacies as well. I have not read a lot about the Zhengzhou though.

I am looking at Vermodje at GR, ZHENGZHOU PHARMACEUTICALS at drugsgear and Euro pharmacies at PSL. It sounds like Vermodje is god stuff from what I have read on here and other sites and the euro pharmacies as well. I have not read a lot about the Zhengzhou though.

2 items that had me depressed for years because the market was hit or miss, HGH and Var.. Thank goodness for EP, they reinstated my confidence again.. I recently came off a winny/var combo, I plan to restart in a few weeks..Look at the speial we have running.. Get a lab max and test them, and if anyone can find a private unbiased mass spec lab, I'll gladly send some in for testing or maybe even a customer will...

PSL's was good for me at 30mg.

I wouldn't hesitate to go for DQ's as well.

Monster's gear been looking solid - haven't tried though, but strongly considering.

PSL's was good for me at 30mg.

I wouldn't hesitate to go for DQ's as well.

Monster's gear been looking solid - haven't tried though, but strongly considering.
If you ever decide to give us a try hit me up. Ill make sure you get taken care of

For the record. I like it bunches!!
2f2ccfd206e4a6df67485000148c6860.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hard to say. I have a prescription but it's only 60, 10mg per month. So I have to save a bunch for a decent run. But I can honestly say nothing I've ever gotten from a source even comes close to the var from the pharmacy. Which really sucks cuz it's an amazing compound.

AgentYes's.
I would look at PurplePandaLabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 items that had me depressed for years because the market was hit or miss, HGH and Var.. Thank goodness for EP, they reinstated my confidence again.. I recently came off a winny/var combo, I plan to restart in a few weeks..Look at the speial we have running.. Get a lab max and test them, and if anyone can find a private unbiased mass spec lab, I'll gladly send some in for testing or maybe even a customer will...

That's hard to believe but based on your word I'll run their var at 60 a day and report back. Totally unimpressed with everyone's Var these days but I'm about to try PurplePanda's.
I'll order from PSL today and try that var out.

GP has legit Var. I know 2 females using it right now and they love it. I have used it several times and it did yield nice results. Muscle hardness and vascularity were greatly enhanced. It did however give me upside down lipids, but true Anavar does that.

GP has legit Var. I know 2 females using it right now and they love it. I have used it several times and it did yield nice results. Muscle hardness and vascularity were greatly enhanced. It did however give me upside down lipids, but true Anavar does that.

I've heard good things about GP var. made an attempt to get some but didn't go so well 😔

Also worth mentioning is that GP does lab grade melt test on all raws to verify authenticity. I don't know of any other UGL doing this.

Also worth mentioning is that GP does lab grade melt test on all raws to verify authenticity. I don't know of any other UGL doing this.

Most labs I've talked to do a melt test; or at least claim to.

That's about as good as an UGL can do brother.

Gp var is top notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Great info, thanks a lot everyone. I am anxious to try another brand to see how it compares/to see if I am missing out on something amazing.

Question....if brand A has 10mg of var in it, and brand B has 10mg of var in it, shouldn't it be the same? Var is var right? There isn't 10 different kinds of var is there? When I here someone say that a certain labs var is better than another lab, aren't you essentially accusing the poor one in your mind as being underdosed?

Yes he is which is correct. Var is var if dosed correctly the results and sides should he the same not from person to person but within that one person. Alot can dictate the results thou diet, training intensity ect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Question....if brand A has 10mg of var in it, and brand B has 10mg of var in it, shouldn't it be the same? Var is var right? There isn't 10 different kinds of var is there? When I here someone say that a certain labs var is better than another lab, aren't you essentially accusing the poor one in your mind as being underdosed?

As long as the dosing is correct, yes. Most ugl's pretty much get their raws from the exact same suppliers in asia. Theres not much difference besides quality control

I have been using var since early May, I just switched over to GP so I am anxious to see if there is any difference. I definitely like how the GP tabs are scored and the fact they are 50mg.

This is just me...doesn't mean nothing, just my thoughts. I get real skeptical of high dosed var....why, not sure...it's just so easy to underdose it and still get people to accept it. Pretty easy for a 50mg var pill to actually be 40mg....the average user probably wouldn't even notice. Just my thoughts, doesn't actually mean squat.

Back