• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elit3keraed's "My dick is small but my biceps are smaller" Summer Shredder Log

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a note to Dannie, I will update this thread with pics once I find a hobo to take my nudes.

So at this point, I think I am fairly known on this board. Been doing a lot of physical therapy the last few months to fix a pelvic upslip and resolve some lasting issues with my low back and SI joint from a car accident. Began blasting GH to speed recovery and once it started to "kick in" everything started to resolve itself. Finally given the green light to train without restriction by my PT a week or two ago, so I have been eager to get back into it, but have been really struggling to focus on one goal. Bulk because I lost a lot since my accident, cut because I am fat, crossfit because my back is already ruined so its like I am already part of the club (no hate crossfitters, just jokes).

I know its a contest to get as cut and shredded as possible. I will be structuring my diet and training to work towards this, but I also am planning on taking advantage of the "muscle memory"/"rebound" effect of training after a long hiatus. More muscle + less bodyfat will look a shit ton better than just less fat.

Stats:

6'1"
202lbs
14% bodyfat upon last measure
about 6.5 hard
ken doll when its soft and cold outside

My training will be loosely based off SS. Changes will be made depending on how quickly my strength gains taper off or if I find my SI joint having issues with it. Also since it will be starting mid week, I will break my program down based on Day 1 - 7 instead of Mon Tues Wed etc. I do PT exercises on days 2, 4 and 6 which is why I have an AM/PM split. 1 is morning cardio with PT and the evening is weights.

Day 1:
Squat 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Leverage Chest Press: 4x10
Incline DB Press: 3x10
Dips: 3x8
Cable Flys: 2x20

10 min stepmill

Day 2 AM:

Cable Crunch: 4x12
Hanging Leg Raise 4x12
Hyperextensions 4x12
Standing Calf Raise: 4x8
Seated Calf Raise: 4x8
Calf Raise on Leg Press: 4x8
25 Minutes LISS

Day 2 PM:

Tricep Rope Pushdown: 4x12
Overhead Tricep Extension: 4x12
Cable Kickbacks: 4x12
Ez Curl: 3x8
DB Alternating Curl: 3x8
Reverse Curl: 4x12
Wrist Curls: 4x12

Day 3:
Squat 3x5
Deadlit 1x5
Hip Abduction Machine: 4x20
Lying Hamstring Curl: 4x12
Leg Extensions: 3x15
Reverse Hack Squats: 4x12
Walking Lunges: 4x8
10 minutes Stepmill

Day 4 AM:

Hanging Leg Raise 4x12
Hyperextensions 4x12
25 Minutes LISS

Day 5:

Squat 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Pull Ups: 4x8
Barbell Row: 3x8
V Bar Pulldown: 3x12
DB Row: 3x8
10 Minutes Step Mill

Day 6 AM:

Hanging Leg Raise 4x12
Hyperextensions 4x12
25 Minutes LISS

Day 6 PM:

BB Shoulder Press: 4x12
Then this (easier to post the link that explain.)
Poliquins Heavy-Light-Heavy system
http://main.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/962/Building_3D_Shoulders.aspx
Smith Machine Shrugs 5x12
Overhead Shrugs: 5x12

Day 7:

Fap?

Diet: Nowhere near as detailed as the training. Sources are ground chicken, eggs, tuna, protein powder, lean beef, jasmine rice, fish oil, peanut butter and spam masubi. Higher carbs on compound days and lower carbs with more protein on non compound days

Days: 1, 3, 5
250g Protein
300g Carbs
50g Fat

Days: 2, 4, 6, 7
350g Protein
200g Carbs
50g Fat

Day 7 if I start having GI problems from carbs

10g amino acids 5x (usually have to fast to resolve the issue)

Drugs:

10iu of HGH ED (This has been my steady dosage for a while. Will taper down once I get cleared by my GP to go back to work)
100mg Test C EOD
100mg Mast P EOD
100mg Tren A EOD
.5mg Adex EOD (between pin days)
.5mg Caber 2x weekly
100mcg T4 ED
30mg Ritalin (Long Acting) ED
20mg Ritalin 2x daily.

Last 2 are doctor prescribed for ADD. I know they have an effect on appetite so I figure I would list them.

Last edited:
Yup. Got hit at 80 while at a dead stop. Driver chair broke and rotated pretty much slamming my hip out of place and focusing most of the force/damage into my low back and SI joint. Couldn't do pretty much anything without causing a pelvic upslip due to all the instability and scar tissue in the joint.

I started deadlifting at my PT's recommendation about 3 weeks ago. So far so good, as I haven't had any upslip in the last month or so. Occasionally I get some pain and tenderness in the joint area and have to call it quits for the day. Still not running or doing any high impact movements (sprints, running etc).

15390769_225981174508099_6776076768208404554_n.jpg

This was what my lower back looked like a month after my accident. A whole month and it continued to get worse for another few weeks. 6 months post accident and I still had swelling and fluid in the area.

Ouch, get some dirty hobo to take more recent pics though.

6.5" is a big tool for gym enthusiast, but I noticed you failed to provide girth.

Last edited:
Ouch, get some dirty hobo to take more recent pics though.

6.5" is a big tool for gym enthusiast, but I noticed you failed to provide girth.

Girth is between "touches the walls" and "Ken doll" depending on the temperature outside and the level of arousal lol

Man thats one hell of a bruise. Shoot I couldnt tell what I was looking at for a second. Best of luck to you!

IML Gear Cream!
I see protein intake is mostly 350g, with three 250g days a week.
Based on your weight and body fat % you have about 170 lbs of lean muscle on you... thus you only need somewhere between 145 to 170g of protein a day.
Or you can just stick to what you are doing and keep farting your money away.

Based on your weight and body fat % you have about 170 lbs of lean muscle on you... thus you only need somewhere between 145 to 170g of protein a day.
x2

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Would rep but on recharge

View attachment 27262

This was what my lower back looked like a month after my accident. A whole month and it continued to get worse for another few weeks. 6 months post accident and I still had swelling and fluid in the area.

Damn Elite,

Crawling and fighting your way back from something like that is commendable. Life can sure give it to you sometimes.

Looks like I'm the only one who hasn't posted updates today. So here goes.

Spent all day on the phone with every credit card company and my bank setting up passwords and setting up an identity theft report for credit bureaus . Long story short, got a call from Citigroup Fraud Department last week (saved in my phone because I've had cards compromised). Come to find out it was someone that stole a replacement card that was mailed to me and used a call spoof app to collect my information and activate my card and blow several grand.

Had a doctor's appointment to get a referral for a neuropthamalogist then physical therapy. Spent about an hour picking aluminum shavings out of my hands (my fault for milling an AR lower without gloves) and 20 minutes flushing my eyes after a trigger install went wrong and flung a bunch of gun oil in my face.

All in all a solid day.

I did manage some decent macros but will be training tomorrow as well as getting some photos and measurements. Hydrostatic weigh in Saturday morning.

Meal 1:
8oz ground chicken (raw weight)
200g Jasmine rice (cooked)

Meal 2:
2 cans tuna
1tbsp olive oil
10 saltines

Meal 3:
2 Tbsp crunchy natty Pb
1 scoop whey (34g protein)

Meal 4:

200g jasmine rice (cooked)

Meal 5:
2 scoops Syntha 6

Meal 6:
2 scoops of Caseine (i think it's call "last meal" by rivalus or something)

Curious as to how I will feel in the morning since I suspect I may have a small allergy to Caseine. Last time I did a daily Caseine shake and developed horrendous body aches and pains within 3 days, discovered some people have a problem with it and it can range from needing the ER to just aches pains and bloating.

Test/Tren/Mast pinned into my right glute.
5ius of HGH am and pm.

I would calculate the macros but honestly too worn out. I think I'm just shy of 300g protein and a bit over 200g carbs

Glad your ok. That look painful . I am following along.

Get Shredded!
Snapped some progress photos this morning. Will have them up tomorrow. Weighed in at 191 at 9% body fat :roflmao: on one if those InBody scales. Definitely not 9%. I will have hydrostatic results in the morning.

Morning cardio, calves and abs.

25 minutes LISS
Cable Crunch 165x4x12
Hanging leg raise 4x12
Hyperextensions 45x4x8
Standing Calf Raise: 65x3x8
Seated Calf Raise: 70x3x8
Calf Raise on leg press: 45x3x8
PT rehab exercises (all super light stuff not worth posting)

Was super busy getting things ready for our move and wound up doing mostly liquids through the day.

Meal 1:
2 Scoops Pro7ein

Meal 2:
2 cans tuna

Meal 3:
2 scoops ON Whey
2Tbsp Peanut butter (Natty crunchy)

Meal 4:
300g Jasmine Rice (cooked)

Yes I have a bunch of different protein powders. Benefit of my wife's sponsorship.

I know this log is off to a slow start, but wanted to get some personal stuff squared away before trying to go 100% into this. Too many distractions and I know I'll fuck up.

Shoot that protein hook up must really come in handy.

Well at least elit3 does not spend his earnings on it like many teenagers and gym rats tend to do. But do you seriously believe these fart powders are a good source of protein?
I would rather have 2 hard boiled eggs than 50g worth of whey.

Well at least elit3 does not spend his earnings on it like many teenagers and gym rats tend to do. But do you seriously believe these fart powders are a good source of protein?
You can buy plant based protein powders too. No gas from the dairy

This.^^^^^^^
Best food you can eat.
The yolk is natures multi vitamin.

You can buy plant based protein powders too. No gas from the dairy

Still a powder and not real food. Don't get me wrong they have their place in some extreme diets; 10g of whey blended with 50g of PB and ice cold water can be a very refreshing and tasty shake on a boring ass Keto diet, 5g of whey iso with coffee can be used as a mean of amino pulsing on morning workout IF variant.

What I was getting at earlier is that all these powders and such are 'supplements' not 'substitutes' for real food. There is very few behemoths on this forum who truly need 200g of protein... and how hard is to get 200g from real food?

Still a powder and not real food. They have their place in some extreme diets, 10g of whey with 50g of PB can be very refreshing shake on a boring ass keto diet or 5g of whey iso with coffee as a mean of amino pulsing on morning workout IF variant.

What I was getting at earlier is that all these powders and such are 'supplements' not 'substitutes' for real food. There is very few behemoths on this forum who truly need 200g of protein... and how hard is to get 200g from real food?
Not arguin that. I tried that path doin 1.5k cal shakes. Waste of money

I drink them because I have them. I actually don't get protein farts. I get spicy food farts, farts from actual milk and a shit ton of issues from overeating carbohydrates for too long (Sulfur burps, extreme bloating, gas that is banned by the geneva convention). Its also my "source" of protein on days where time gets away from me or I just don't have the ability to cook each meal. For a while it was 2lbs of ground chicken, 3 cans tuna, and 4 whole eggs with about 8 to 10 egg whites as my main source.

Then again, its pretty much free so why not?

Photos should be attached below. Took them at the gym since it was the only "consistent" lighting I could get. Didn't want to take photos at my house with its shitty lighting and then take the after photos at my new place that has great lighting.

11.8% bodyfat per the hydrostatic test. 9.8% according to the InBody Scale :roflmao:

Either way I am definitely higher or at the very least hold a ton of fat subq instead of visceral.

Today's workout went pretty well.

Squat: 195x3x5
Deadlift 195x1x5
Iso-Leverage Chest Press: 85x3x8 85x12
Incline DB: 65x3x10
Dips: BWx3x12
Cable Flys: 40x2x20

Attachments

• 19184209_1274176792680779_714662510_n.jpg
    19184209_1274176792680779_714662510_n.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 19113169_1274176786014113_570737613_n.jpg
    19113169_1274176786014113_570737613_n.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 19184117_1274177232680735_1829055048_n.jpg
    19184117_1274177232680735_1829055048_n.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 40
On a side note, gonna try to get into therapy tomorrow morning. Just realized how fucked up my hip alignment looks in this photo. Probably just some rotation in my leg (It likes to rotate anteriorly and lengthen which gives me a nice sculiosis look)

Back