• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Disappointed...

NinerElite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did a recount on the bag of 50-50mg Winny I got. I didn't even get 50 tabs......I got 53! Woohoo lol

Man ain't that a bitch! 😉

I suppose if someone's autistic it would absolutely destroy their entire cycle lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Autistic? That's half of asf :coffee:
L0l. I just realized I've thrown away a few extra caps of some orals before just because I was tempted imo stretch them out..... well fuck

L0l. I just realized I've thrown away a few extra caps of some orals before just because I was tempted imo stretch them out..... well fuck

Why not just double up the dose on the last couple days or dose them higher preworkout lol.

You threw away perfectly good gear. Let that sink in.

I couldn't throw away extra gear....I'm a fiend 😈

x2

i have a bunch of different orals leftover from cycles.

i just pop them randomly preworkout.

i aint throwing away shit ..lol

Placebo or not. At the least utilize it pre workout.

Placebo or not. At the least utilize it pre workout.

i get crazy pumps from mixing diff orals , dbol /anavar , winny/ dbol ...

like i said before , i save all my extra orals on a 'Pwo' bottle and pop a few here and there when im crusing ... lol

i get crazy pumps from mixing diff orals , dbol /anavar , winny/ dbol ...

like i said before , i save all my extra orals on a 'Pwo' bottle and pop a few here and there when im crusing ... lol

"What's in the bottle bro?" "Um....Skittles lol!"

Back