• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Struggles

Place to live, job, plenty of food, nice gym, good physique, gearz, iphone..

What's the struggle here?

It's this thing called "depression"

Slowly taper off your SNRI then. You're asking to feel like death if you choose to come off those cold turkey, especially if you have been on them an extended period of time. Your brain is drained of serotonin.

I've come off alot of drugs/alcohol in my life. And a few times cold turkey off effexor 300mg/ mirtazapine combo. Due to my bipolar disorder and a misdiagnosis causing me to be improperly and overly medicated for many years. SSRI/ SNRI withdrawal especially, is no joke. Stay up bro

depression is a serious struggle. I been battling it all my life. dude if you are seriously depressed then stop all this petty bullshit and pull yourself together man. plenty of guys on here that know exactly what you are going thru.
myself included. I have everything to live for yet some days wish I wouldn't wake up.

start small an focus on good things. help someone else in whatever way you can and stop acting like lil attention seeking child. it only makes you feel worse

depression is a serious struggle. I been battling it all my life. dude if you are seriously depressed then stop all this petty bullshit and pull yourself together man. plenty of guys on here that know exactly what you are going thru.
myself included. I have everything to live for yet some days wish I wouldn't wake up.

start small an focus on good things. help someone else in whatever way you can and stop acting like lil attention seeking child. it only makes you feel worse
Wow well said , BC isn't just a meat head .. Seriously like BC said .... First thing is to get up and start moving , do not lay around !!! Keep moving , Think about anything that you have to be gtratfull for , even if you do not have much in your mind , I am sure you do .. ( your health , family , friends , etc ) and yes being nice and doing nice things to people and putting a smile on somebodys face is VERY therapeutic... Look luck son ...

Hey Bog, I hope you feel better soon bro. Not feeling well sucks ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wow well said , BC isn't just a meat head .. Seriously like BC said .... First thing is to get up and start moving , do not lay around !!! Keep moving , Think about anything that you have to be gtratfull for , even if you do not have much in your mind , I am sure you do .. ( your health , family , friends , etc ) and yes being nice and doing nice things to people and putting a smile on somebodys face is VERY therapeutic... Look luck son ...
Geez just watched the video .... I just self medicate , booze and pills , it's the pussy way to deal with stress , anxiety and depression ... I truly believe if u r in a slump u need to get up and keep moving all fucking day , the gym , your job , work around the house , find something to do and keep doing it until you are totally spent so when you hit the bed and just sleep like a baby , and repeat the next day , and repeat until u r feeling again and seeing the sun , not the clouds .... I don't know , I think ALOT of us can relate

Well said . My daughter struggles with depression and anxiety. It took a long time to understand it for me but it is serious.

cause you're fat?

negged. You obviously don't know shit about depression. And if you don't know about something maybe you should just shut the fuck up!
Bogner is struggling and putting himself out there to the community, showing his good and bad. And I commend him for it. Even with the flame out the other day. 😂😂

negged. You obviously don't know shit about depression. And if you don't know about something maybe you should just shut the fuck up!
Bogner is struggling and putting himself out there to the community, showing his good and bad. And I commend him for it. Even with the flame out the other day. 

oh no I got negged. if I was a soft fuck like some on here I might go into depression and need a Ehug

Bro first off great video.... First thing you need to do is stop watching shit like that, go offline for a little while....get outdoors, go fishing,spend some time with family and people who love and support you, if you don't have any than find something group oriented and get out there and move man. This video hits home I fell into a deep depression was using drugs "lots" and alcohol to alleviate the symptoms and that works for awhile, overall probably made things worse in retrospect. Point being man life isn't always peaches sometimes it takes a huge shit on us when we least expect, or worse yet our minds trick us into thinking a certain way that alters our reality in a way that is unhealthy. Read some spiritual shit "not the Bible" check out deepak chopras pandora channel for some mental exercises to help you out of your state of mind even if it's only for a short while. If all else fails mushrooms always tend to bring me out of a depression one good trip a year usually helps me man....just saying good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get yourself well bogner. You gotta find some joy somewhere brother.

Don't you have a kid? Spend some time with the kid and focus on getting better for yourself and him/her.

Depression is a MF'r man and tough to deal with and understand. Hope u get to feelin better man.

FWIW : if the meds were working maybe start taking them again if that's an option.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Geez just watched the video .... I just self medicate , booze and pills , it's the pussy way to deal with stress , anxiety and depression ... I truly believe if u r in a slump u need to get up and keep moving all fucking day , the gym , your job , work around the house , find something to do and keep doing it until you are totally spent so when you hit the bed and just sleep like a baby , and repeat the next day , and repeat until u r feeling again and seeing the sun , not the clouds .... I don't know , I think ALOT of us can relate

i love it when you quote yourself lol.. i self medicate most days too. but you are 100 percent right in all that you said .
too much free time and no responsibility makes it so much worse. just like you said you need to keep moving and the sun is great. i used to close myself off to the world for months at a time, it was a struggle to even shower. i got my pit bull. she literally saved my life. now i had to get up everyday and get out and make sure she was taken care of. lil by lil i pulled myself out of the darkest pit i have ever known. now when i start to feel that shit set in. i grab my pooch , pop open the door,take my shirt off and walk over to the beach. instant mood changer a soon as the sun hits my face

I feel for you bro! I too struggle with depression, it can be devastating. Hope you feel better soon.

i love it when you quote yourself lol.. i self medicate most days too. but you are 100 percent right in all that you said .
too much free time and no responsibility makes it so much worse. just like you said you need to keep moving and the sun is great. i used to close myself off to the world for months at a time, it was a struggle to even shower. i got my pit bull. she literally saved my life. now i had to get up everyday and get out and make sure she was taken care of. lil by lil i pulled myself out of the darkest pit i have ever known. now when i start to feel that shit set in. i grab my pooch , pop open the door,take my shirt off and walk over to the beach. instant mood changer a soon as the sun hits my face

I miss the beach life....

I will preface this by saying I love animals we have had an currently have them. Awesome to keep us company and have a connection with.

Can you imagine that if a dog can do that for you what a wife could bring to your life? I mean wife as in the right woman. Not some easy piece of ass.

Seriously.

I will preface this by saying I love animals we have had an currently have them. Awesome to keep us company and have a connection with.

Can you imagine that if a dog can do that for you what a wife could bring to your life? I mean wife as in the right woman. Not some easy piece of ass.

Seriously.

yeah i know . i been in love twice in my life. shit just didnt work out.. i'm still trying to pull my head out of my ass cause i do have a great girl that loves me to death. but without getting to personal . i can be a real asshole at times . so i kinda keep myself from that kind of commitment.. stupid i know
but i'm working on it skipper i dont want to be 60 and still banging hoes

I hope you get help man, I'm seeing too many people dealing with depression these days

Back