• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone - Esters- What do You Prefer - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is Testosterone?

Testosterone is the key male hormone - It is an Androgen Meaning That is responsible for the development of male sexual characteristics.

Testosterone is a type of Androgen produced by Leydig cells primarily by the testes/testicles in men and in the ovaries by women.
Small quantities are also produced by the adrenal glands in both sexes.

During puberty, testosterone helps build a young man's muscles, Deepens his voice, grow hair on his body, grow the size of his penis and testicles.

In men testosterone helps regulate a number of functions in the body, below is just a few.
Sexual desire
Bone MASS and Density
Fat Regulation and Distribution
Muscle Size and Strength
RBC Production

As we become older our testosterone levels begin to drop.
By about 40 years of age our circulating testosterone levels will begin to drop 1- 2% per year.

Low testosterone levels have been associated with,
Decreased libido
Erectile dysfunction
Higher Estrogen Levels
Mood instabilities such as,
Fatigue
Depression
Anger
Decrease in MUSCLE MASS and STRENGTH
Decrease in Bone MASS and Mineral Density
Increase in fat Mass
Diabetes
High blood pressure

Here is Bloodwork that will be required from your dr. To initially diagnose you to see if you qualify for TRT.
(Testosterone Replacement Therapy)

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel-
CBC-
Lipid Panel-
Testosterone Free and Total-
Estradiol Sensitive-
DHEA-Sulfate-
TSH-
PSA-
LH-
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin-

There are many forms of injectable testosterone
Here are a few .
TestosteronePropionate,
Testosterone Enanthate,
Testosterone Cypionate
(Sustanon) a combination of different ester
Test phenylpropionate
Test undecanoate
Test isocaproate
Test decanoate
Test Suspension

An 'ester' is basically a chain composed of Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen atoms which are attached to the testosterone molecule which must be broken down in the body once injected.
Even though the testosterone molecule remains the
same regardless of the ester. Each one can yield different results depending on how they are metabolized By the individual.
By adding and ester, injections can be taken as frequently as once a day, EOD, twice per week, or as infrequent as once a week or longer. Without the use of an ester maintaining/stable constant blood levels would be much more difficult to achieve.

Approximate Testosterone Half Life

Testosterone Undecanoate. 16-17 days
Sustanon or Omnadren. 15-18 days
Testosterone Cypionate. 12-14 days
Testosterone Enanthate. 10-12 days
Test Phenylpropionate. 4 - 5. days
Testosterone Propionate. . 2 - 3. days
Testosterone Suspension. 1/2 - 1 day

WHAT is your favorite testosterone to run ?

and why?

What are the reasons some of you prefer cyp over enanthate and vice versa?

Or do you prefer a short ester even thou pinning frequency is much greater?

or Do you prefer Long esters for Less Pinning?

Whats your reasoning? Better results, Faster results, less bloat?

Less pinning?

Please explain?

Last edited:
I like me some Sustanon and Cypionate. The nice thing about the Sustanon is you CAN front load it a bit to get things going faster at the start of a cycle because of the included shorter and medium length esters. And for whatever reason, I also carry less water weight on Sust than other forms of Test. BUT its a bit more pricey, and has more PIP.

Cypionate is a rock star. Zero Pip, solid pricing and it just works. But waiting 3-4 weeks whilst stabbing yourself with a needle can be discouraging.

Lol. I know a few guys that would say the opposite about stabing themselves with a needle.
Pinning eod for some is way to much.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

as far as overall feel/effects: Test Prop. All the positives kick-in quickly; good mood, libido, energy, fullness

TNE is a close second. I love the drive it gives..

Big fan of longer esters due to their binding and potential long term growth effects

as far as overall feel/effects: Test Prop. All the positives kick-in quickly; good mood, libido, energy, fullness

TNE is a close second. I love the drive it gives..
Most of the time i don't use prop alone. I always use it in a blend or add different compounds to it myself. But i like short esters. I see many people run test e or cyp or sust stand alone. But i dont believe i ever hear people talk about running prop stand alone.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I've been running prop for 1st time ever and I love it! Well I also love the Tren that I pin with it! This was my 1st time using anything besides cyp... really like how prop hit me fast! I don't mind the pinning EOD but the pip is killing me! When I'm done with this I have some PSL Test Undec... again never used this but plan to cruise for a bit till my next blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prop for 3-4 weeks while the test e kicks in. But when it comes down to it enethate all the way. Blood levels are more stable unless you pin prop eod.

Prop for 3-4 weeks while the test e kicks in. But when it comes down to it enethate all the way. Blood levels are more stable unless you pin prop eod.
I. Believe This is the general consensus! And many do just that, pin prop until there long ester kicks in.
But prop should be pinned ed or eod .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back