• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deer Antler Shit?

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo guys, so i came across a free bottle of some "All natural IGF-1" promoting spray made from deer antler extract. Ive looked into it and i havent found any STRONG evidence for or against it. Usually i take these "all natural" supplements with a grain of salt but i was wondering if any of yall have tried it for shits and giggles?

Haven't tried it but do remember the guy who made it all over tv years back for the NFL ban on it. Ray Lewis was one of the guys caught up in that scandal.

I'll be honest because we live and some learn... I tried this shit a few yrs ago it's bs imo. I didn't notice anything from it. I ran 3 bottles.

Tried it. Its garbage

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

The guy who developed it lives in the same city as me. He was all over local tv and radio before things went south for him. I still remember the local tv morning show guy spraying that shit in his mouth

Haven't tried it but do remember the guy who made it all over tv years back for the NFL ban on it. Ray Lewis was one of the guys caught up in that scandal.
He was probably using real igf and blamed it on this shit lol

All stuff like that is bunk, otherwise FDA would grab it and make it a drug...

Back