• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gw-501516

Gokster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup asf. Thru member recommdations I got some GW-501516. Not sure if it's legit. It's not a sponsor here. Any inhouse sponsors you recommend? Thanks!

Nice. Thanks brother

That's definitely not what I got. I bought a Sarm. Liquid form. Thanks for the info!

A 3rd option for you as well :)

"WES15" gets you 15% off any order at checkout. BUY 3 of any 1 item, Get 1 Free. Use my code on top of that for 15% off. Orders over $300 get free shipping!

GW link
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/gw-501516/
chems_0013_GW-501516-250x300.jpg

I'll give it a go bro. I used your code. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you for giving it a try, looking forward to your honest review!!!!

A 3rd option for you as well :)

"WES15" gets you 15% off any order at checkout. BUY 3 of any 1 item, Get 1 Free. Use my code on top of that for 15% off. Orders over $300 get free shipping!

GW link
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/gw-501516/
chems_0013_GW-501516-250x300.jpg

What's the standard dosing? How long will a bottle last? If I'm having trouble cutting and my diet is low carb, how could this effect it: good or bad?
I know you are not a doc. I am curious and currently looking for a supp to get me down to 10% BF

What's the standard dosing? How long will a bottle last? If I'm having trouble cutting and my diet is low carb, how could this effect it: good or bad?
I know you are not a doc. I am curious and currently looking for a supp to get me down to 10% BF

I use 30mg a day... Has a long half life so I dose just once a day.... And yes it will help you cut some fat.... I mainly use it for endurance training

I use 30mg a day... Has a long half life so I dose just once a day.... And yes it will help you cut some fat.... I mainly use it for endurance training
How many days were you taking it before you noticed changes in your endurance? I've been taking 10mg twice per day for a week, and haven't noticed anything yet. I'm thinking that I should move to using the 20mg daily dosage all at once PWO instead of splitting it up like I've been doing. That's why I'm asking you

IML Gear Cream!
How many days were you taking it before you noticed changes in your endurance? I've been taking 10mg twice per day for a week, and haven't noticed anything yet. I'm thinking that I should move to using the 20mg daily dosage all at once PWO instead of splitting it up like I've been doing. That's why I'm asking you

Bout 7-10 days in is where you really start to notice.... That also depends on what type of training you are doing...
Record times before and test them often

Bout 7-10 days in is where you really start to notice.... That also depends on what type of training you are doing...
Record times before and test them often
OK Thanks

Back