• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First beer in nearly 4 months

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried something new today, havent even cracked one yet. Anyone tried?
339b93a00469723088c506944932b4a2.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

What the hell is it? I don't drink on blasts either so I have another month to enjoy the adult beverages

Chocolate milk stouts are good enough to have for breakfast.

Enjoy the hell out of those.

Mmmmmhm choco milk stout. Shits pretty good. It has a hoppy flavor which is meh

Strong chcocolate flavor but they added a grip of hops which kinda bites like an ipa. Which i hate

I'm not a fan of ipa. try these next time

17600.jpg

17600.jpg
Damn never had a coconut anything beer. Im a huge fan of atouts and porters.. Will have to give it a try on 4th july haha

IML Gear Cream!
Belching Beaver Peanutbutter Milk Stout.

Say no more.....

DRINK UP! Who cares what it tastes like :)
if I'm at a party or BBq than yes, but if I'm buying it for myself to chill at home or chill out while fishing I would like a really tasty brew to top that day off right

if I'm at a party or BBq than yes, but if I'm buying it for myself to chill at home or chill out while fishing I would like a really tasty brew to top that day off right
Lol , u guys are funny ..... I wish I could just enjoy a couple cold beers at a BBQ .... Well I am working hard on it .. Again 😔

Only alcohol I consume is in my kumbucha

but those heck posted, I might have to try one day

I just gained a whole new respect for you right there.

Kombucha is so good. I honestly never post about it but it's a real favorite of mine. I have a bunch of mothers right now and I drink it everyday, infuse some fruit and boom.
Im also interested in culturing some vinegars. My wife already makes all the Greek yogurt in the house, that stuff kicks store bought stuffs ass.

Kombucha is so good. I honestly never post about it but it's a real favorite of mine. I have a bunch of mothers right now and I drink it everyday, infuse some fruit and boom.
Im also interested in culturing some vinegars. My wife already makes all the Greek yogurt in the house, that stuff kicks store bought stuffs ass.
We made a batch of kombucha not too long ago. Came out super sweet not really bitter like store bought.

Its easy to do and you can reuse the culture over and over as long as its kept alive

Chocolate milk stout.. Not too sure about that. I have heard of them but milk/beer don't sound like an appealing mix to me.

I love this brewery though, haven't had a bad one.

2013-04-22-prairie-standard.jpg

If you like stouts, I highly advise a dark lord imperial stout. Especially if you like getting pretty good and buzzed off 1 brew. 15% alcohol

dark_lord_imperial.jpg

17600.jpg
This is the best porter you will ever have. Dont be scared of the coconut, it only has a faint hint of it on the first few sips. Good job heck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Only alcohol I consume is in my kumbucha

but those heck posted, I might have to try one day

Kombucha is the truth

We made a batch of kombucha not too long ago. Came out super sweet not really bitter like store bought.

Its easy to do and you can reuse the culture over and over as long as its kept alive

Damn hippies...

giphy.gif

This is one of my favorites, and definitely worth a try.
52dbabf07b2f473ff7ef9e5f3fd2b6a4.jpg

Shut yo mouf slave. Go to the grocery store and get one. Your digestion will thank you

I usually keep a multi green kabucha in the fridge..

kombuchaorganicrawbottled-main_Full.jpg

Any grocery store sometimes by the produce

Ok good. I really need a good source of non dairy probiotocs. My digestive tract has been wacked for over a month now and i cant seem to get it to settle down.

Ok good. I really need a good source of non dairy probiotocs. My digestive tract has been wacked for over a month now and i cant seem to get it to settle down.

Definitely will help you out. If you want to be more cost effective just grab a bottle of probiotics and refigerate them. Have a serving before every meal.

Definitely will help you out. If you want to be more cost effective just grab a bottle of probiotics and refigerate them. Have a serving before every meal.

I tried a really high end one not to long ago and it didnt agree with me. I think they were to strong.

Back